What if SAF adopt this new SOC?

Vega

Turbocharged

No SBO, helmet and rifle? Somemore must check for the FAD, dogtags and one full water bottle.....😰😰😰😰

clean fatigue lah. confident bo? [laugh]

clean fatigue lah. confident bo? [laugh]

old oredy.....now my knees shaking liao....😂😂😂😂! Most probably this kind of curcuit needs a lot of practice to gain the confidence level we see in the video....but the scariest is the one with that concrete step on 3 beams....one wrong judgement and u will break your leg and smash into the wall.

Turbocharged

old oredy.....now my knees shaking liao....😂😂😂😂! Most probably this kind of curcuit needs a lot of practice to gain the confidence level we see in the video....but the scariest is the one with that concrete step on 3 beams....one wrong judgement and u will break your leg and smash into the wall.

I joking only lah. we done our part for the country already. [laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

The last guy of the losing team is fast.

He almost closed the gap opened by the fella before him.

A lot will get downgraded 'cos of split backsides [grin]

kns....my section (7 guys) carried an assault boat, ran for a distance and forced to dashed nearly 100metres during our watermanship course in Seletar Wet Gap. One wrong move the heavy aluminum boat will definitely crush somebody! This kind of training will surely be ban in SAF now with all the safety protocols in place!

eins, zwei, drei . . . . peeeep!

wunderbar!

Turbocharged

ask those SAF voluteers to go thru this

their two weeks stint as a volunteers wanna......shout loud compared to our 2yrs or 2.5yrs

really buay gan...

• Praise 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws_49pzL_QM

How many here can clear so fast?

Wow !

Is this for army?

Very agile and really can jump from a high height ....

Not really sure whether can apply here or not... looks pretty siong to me ...

Err... by the way, we have cut down on the IPPT stations... so I guess, the above may not apply lah :D

For myself, I do not see a problem clearing the obstacles. However, to do it as fast as them, would need lots of practise. No one is able to clear such obstacle course on first attempt.

Same for SOC in SAF, the PTI will teach you how to clear each obstacle before a full run down of the whole course.

However if the SOC is Ninja Warrior kind, many will have problem clearing it, including me.

For myself, I do not see a problem clearing the obstacles. However, to do it as fast as them, would need lots of practise. No one is able to clear such obstacle course on first attempt.

Same for SOC in SAF, the PTI will teach you how to clear each obstacle before a full run down of the whole course.

However if the SOC is Ninja Warrior kind, many will have problem clearing it, including me.

like you say bro, its for ninja. Not ordinary folks. :yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Praise 1