Donald Trump US President: The next 4 years

Jman888

Trump victory is down to Jamesc.

A very special thanks to FBI director James Comey

for his investigation into Hillary.

He has now been promoted to Special Director James Comey.  [thumbsup]

:D

i don't actually think so. It's obvious now that the polls are flawed. Overwhelmingly, all white except college educated women went for Trump.

Even hispanics and black numbers are down. (black numbers are understandable, since it's comparing to obama).

↡ Advertisement

Every single farmer and likely also majority of the middle age to elderly population, those lives who are challenged not only by globalization but jobs also replaced by technology and outsourcing.

the world is getting TB this year

Trump + Brexit

• Praise 1

i don't actually think so. It's obvious now that the polls are flawed. Overwhelmingly, all white except college educated women went for Trump.

Even hispanics and black numbers are down. (black numbers are understandable, since it's comparing to obama).

They probably relax took it easy.

You saw how they reported that Hillary never held any rallies at Wisconsin or Michigan... cos it was supposed to be a safe state.

Anyways... this is how the bed is going to be made... this is where 'Merica will sleep for the next 4 years. 

As for us... best to see where the wind is blowing... sometimes have to be the willow that can bend with the storm instead of being an oak tree... seemingly unshakeable.

Meanwhile, a phone call 5 min after the US presidential results (below is purely fictional, a figment of my crazy imagination):

Pinks: 习哥哥,你好!

Xi: *你*的。南中国海是谁的?

Pinks: 习哥哥, 南中国海是你们的!

Xi: 快过来弯腰!

Caveat: I'm taking crazy man medication.

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 1

Its not flawed, it was rigged.

:D 

• Praise 2

From our pov, I wonder how our government will react if Trump wins. Already not on good terms with China, and a lot of uncertainty with US in future I presume.  

our diplomats will sort those out ..................the one thing about SG to the world is that we are very sensible.......... we seldom talk rubbish and dont usually U turn on our words.................being quite respectable on the world stage...........not many big countries want to unfriend us anyway............... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

But..............to the PAP gov if any of you are reading..............this is what happen when the ppl are piss off enough...............if it can happen to all these countries...................it can happen here in SG.................and moving forward this looks like how it it going to be.............. -_-

• Praise 3

Trump might not be the same Trump if he becomes president. Just as Obama was not exactly the "Nobel peace prize" Obama most people expected of him initially.

Hope springs eternal

We will see more American tourists(Sailors) in Singapore soon. Trump swears by god he will deploy much more military assets in South Chin Sea if he wins.

our diplomats will sort those out ..................the one thing about SG to the world is that we are very sensible.......... we seldom talk rubbish and dont usually U turn on our words.................being quite respectable on the world stage...........not many big countries want to unfriend us anyway............... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

But..............to the PAP gov if any of you are reading..............this is what happen when the ppl are piss off enough...............if it can happen to all these countries...................it can happen here in SG.................and moving forward this looks like how it it going to be.............. -_-

good that you still remember how it was during LKY era....  [laugh]

i miss those times too...  :TT_TT:

With this result, it confirmed how bad America economy is in right now. If economy is good over there, people can feel it and would have voted Clinton instead.. But look the trump vote... All want change.. Which they believe trump can do it.. Belive is one thing, but whether he can do it one man show or not is another issue..

Edited by Yewheng

You saw how they reported that Hillary never held any rallies at Wisconsin or Michigan... cos it was supposed to be a safe state.

It's a big defeat for Hillary in Wisconsin.

LOL, Michigan turns red.

I think in singapore, It's mostly the economy and the basic grouses (housing, excessive immigration).

The last election showed that. Liberty and freedom heck care  [laugh]

We will see more American tourists(Sailors) in Singapore soon. Trump swears by god he will deploy much more military assets in South Chin Sea if he wins.

Even if senate and congress are republicans, it will be interesting to see how they will allow this, or his other 'plans'. With what money? Taxes will be down, there will be less trade etc
↡ Advertisement