Donald Trump US President: The next 4 years

Jman888

Happy or tulan.................we cant tell yet.............not unless he goes real wild...................otherwise mayb he join the one term president club............ [:p][laugh][laugh]

You really not on form today leh.

If he do well everyone will be happy 4 years or 8 years later

If he dont everyone will still be happy cause his term is over.

• Praise 1

our diplomats will sort those out ..................the one thing about SG to the world is that we are very sensible.......... we seldom talk rubbish and dont usually U turn on our words.................being quite respectable on the world stage...........not many big countries want to unfriend us anyway............... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

But..............to the PAP gov if any of you are reading..............this is what happen when the ppl are piss off enough...............if it can happen to all these countries...................it can happen here in SG.................and moving forward this looks like how it it going to be.............. 

At least the people in these countries care. Speaking for myself I dont think I care anymore. it is policies like amendments to the elected presidency that is chipping away my love for Singapore. We sow what we reap and karma and retribution will come and find us. 

• Praise 3

Trump might not be the same Trump if he becomes president. Just as Obama was not exactly the "Nobel peace prize" Obama most people expected of him initially.

he is highly unlikely to be...................his hands are all tie up by cable ties...............actually i dont think he can do much..................just that he is a wild card comparing to HC............whom cfm will not change anything............ [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Obama was "hope"................end up also not much hope............. [laugh]  [laugh]

Its not flawed, it was rigged.

:D 

MCF is rigged.

Only have this thread Trump for President. [laugh]

No Hillary for President thread.

• Praise 2

he is highly unlikely to be...................his hands are all tie up by cable ties...............actually i dont think he can do much..................just that he is a wild card comparing to HC............whom cfm will not change anything............ [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Obama was "hope"................end up also not much hope............. [laugh]  [laugh]

senate, house all republican

will be easy to pass new laws

From my understanding from my fellow US colleague from Texas, it is not about freedom or liberty the locals are pissed by Democrats pushed for PPACA simply put as the healthcare insurance and the restrictions of guns...

It's still anyone's game cos with Michigan and Pennsylvania on the line...

At least the people in these countries care. Speaking for myself I dont think I care anymore. it is policies like amendments to the elected presidency that is chipping away my love for Singapore. We sow what we reap and karma and retribution will come and find us. 

They put their votes in the interests of US ...

For us.... it will take time

• Praise 1