Donald Trump US President: The next 4 years

Jman888

avOJfF8l.jpg

Comes too late as trump won by some margin.. Unless now all the rest still not sure who won yet all blackout at one go.. Then Clinton will have chance.. Haha

With this result, it confirmed how bad America economy is in right now. If economy is good over there, people can feel it and would have voted Clinton instead.. But look the trump vote... All want change.. Which they believe trump can do it.. Belive is one thing, but whether he can do it one man show or not is another issue..

if you have contacts with American farmers and smaller local manufacturers............this is not surprise..................it fact many years back it was already felt..................just that now ppl are getting fed up to the max............... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I think in singapore, It's mostly the economy and the basic grouses (housing, excessive immigration).

The last election showed that. Liberty and freedom heck care  [laugh]

Immigration is a big headache............I think many gov are overthrown or almost overthrown because of immigration.................pay no attention and things can get real ugly.............not forgetting that many issue arise because of immigration controls..........housing is one of those issues................ [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

More of  a question of americans desiring status quo or change.

When they vote, its also a question of where their personal interests lies.

The results will reflect today's epic collective election outcome.

Amazing.

More of a question of americans desiring status quo or change.

When they vote, its also a question of where their personal interests lies.

The results will reflect today's epic collective election outcome.

Amazing.

That's why monarchy is the best. If they can't perform. We overthrow and chop whole family.

At least the people in these countries care. Speaking for myself I dont think I care anymore. it is policies like amendments to the elected presidency that is chipping away my love for Singapore. We sow what we reap and karma and retribution will come and find us. 

to be honest...............coming from a PAP supporter...............I really wish for a true revolution in SG.............let me bleed so that my younger ones do not have to...............but sadly I have not seen any appointed one yet............... -_-

anyway..........I seriously dont really care ....................I do what I can with what I have................KPKB not my style.............. [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

to be honest...............coming from a PAP supporter...............I really wish for a true revolution in SG.............let me bleed so that my younger ones do not have to...............but sadly I have not seen any appointed one yet............... -_-

anyway..........I seriously dont really care ....................I do what I can with what I have................KPKB not my style.............. [laugh][laugh]

Eh it's all momo's fault [:p]

What u wish for coming true liao

• Praise 2

senate, house all republican

will be easy to pass new laws

But those guys hate him just as much as the Democrats do.................  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Donald wins 305 and is POTUS.

All charges on Msia No 1 has been dropped.

:D

I like..............but no praise liao.............. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1