Donald Trump US President: The next 4 years

Jman888

Supercharged

I still think the president alone cannot sack the heads of national security.

Presidents are not saints. They can be corrupted to the core. And when comes to national security, it cannot be affected by one person alone.

But of coz they have this special committee hearing that Comey is going through now, to testify. But why come to this stage?

You want American President to be like Singapore's President?

:D

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

You want American President to be like Singapore's President?

Ours is the opposite extreme... *Ahem*....

Trump is a very capable man, i think he wants to fire everyone so that he can do every job by himself   [laugh]  [laugh]

Senior US prosecutor Bharara fired 'after refusing Trump call'
4 hours ago

_96442835_c3947a12-af31-4ad3-91b2-1e8b8e
Former United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York Preet Bharara attends the Senate Intelligence Committee where FBI Director James Comey is sent to testify in the Hart Senate Office Building on Capitol Hill June 8, 2017Image copyrightGETTY IMAGES
Image caption

Former US attorney Preet Bharara says he was fired after refusing a call from Donald Trump

A former leading federal prosecutor in New York has revealed he was sacked by Donald Trump after receiving several unusual phone calls from him.

Preet Bharara told ABC News' This Week he felt the calls from Mr Trump had crossed the usual boundary separating the executive branch and independent criminal investigators.

Mr Bharara said he had been fired after refusing to take a third call.

The White House did not immediately respond to Mr Bharara's comments.

Obama appointee Mr Bharara, who served as the top federal prosecutor in Manhattan, said it appeared Mr Trump had been trying to "cultivate some kind of relationship" after they met in late 2016.

But he said he felt this was "inappropriate" after Mr Trump took office.

"The number of times that President Obama called me in seven and a half years was zero," he said.

"The number of times I would have been expected to be called by the president of the United States would be zero because there has to be some kind of arm's-length relationship given the jurisdiction that various people had."

The interview came days after testimony before the US Senate from James Comey, the former head of the FBI fired by Mr Trump in May, who said Mr Trump had asked for assurances that he would be loyal at a dinner just after his inauguration.

The president has flatly denied this and branded Mr Comey - a friend and former colleague of Mr Bhahara - as "very cowardly" for leaking private conversations.

My fiend Trump just want to make frens.

You scratch his back and tell everyone 

he is not a Russian spy and he will scratch

your back and let you keep your job?

Why people cannot accept this?

• Praise 3

Supercharged

Trump is a very capable man, i think he wants to fire everyone so that he can do every job by himself [laugh][laugh]

I wish LHL would call me personally, but he never.
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

I wish LHL would call me personally, but he never.

Why would he do that unless he want mee siam mai hum? Haha

Supersonic

trump is trying to run his presidency like a business, cultivating loyalty etc.

i think he might fail.

(edited)

Fact is Hillary getting the vote for democrats also reflect badly on democrats.. basically a case of who got a worse candidate.

Fact is she actually won the popular vote too.

Why would he do that unless he want mee siam mai hum? Haha

Cos we are dying to tell him:"ALLo!!! Mee siam where got hum???". Edited by Playtime

Supersonic

Fact is Hillary getting the vote for democrats also reflect badly on democrats.. basically a case of who got a worse candidate.

If Democrats chose Bernie Sanders instead, they could have won. Their loss is basically their own mistake of choosing the wrong candidate, which is a very bad choice to start with and they are too overconfident.

Turbocharged
(edited)

Fact is she actually won the popular vote too.

Cos we are dying to tell him:"ALLo!!! Mee siam where got hum???".

Not without them playing politics just to make sure she get to represent at the expense of Bernie spencer.

If Democrats chose Bernie Sanders instead, they could have won. Their loss is basically their own mistake of choosing the wrong candidate, which is a very bad choice to start with and they are too overconfident.

Well... we can only say this show USA are basically very jialat.. both liberal and conservative...

Then again Bernie might not win since they like to rotate their president amount 2 party.

Edited by Joseph22

Turbocharged

James, your good buddy got an echo as big as the entire universe.... got to arrange a cabinet meeting just to have all his secretary singing his praise and rubbing his balls.....  -_-

Farking disgusting i must add...  [lipsrsealed]  [rolleyes]

don't think bernie would have won against Trump;  He would have come across as too eccentric.

the one solid potential candidate they had was VP Joe Biden, but he was persuaded not to run and step aside for hilary.  i think that's the mistake...

This man is investigating Trump and the Russians.

He is getting too close to the truth,

My fiend should fire him now.  [thumbsup]

Mueller-special-counsel-640x360.jpg

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

This man is investigating Trump and the Russians.

He is getting too close to the truth,

My fiend should fire him now. [thumbsup]

Mueller-special-counsel-640x360.jpg

I thought mueller suppose to be in FBI (X-file... )when did he transfer to DoJ?

He finished his 12 year term in X files in 2013.

• Praise 2

i thought you hibernate and only come out during election time??  [:p]

oh wait.. we have the local wayang show coming up hor...  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2