Donald Trump US President: The next 4 years

Jman888

War on Democratic Congress Women.  [laugh]

Trump says Democratic congresswoman 'should apologise to America'

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/trump-says-democratic-congresswoman-should-apologise-to-america-11741316

Looks like being a racist is not enough he also wants to confirm he's a sexist pig too. A piece of work that wont shut up.  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

Jamesc … your BFF now target us … how ?? you never bring him go drinking ar ??

Rich nations like Singapore should not use 'developing country' status to gain WTO special treatment: Trump

WASHINGTON: United States President Donald Trump on Friday (Jul 26) threatened to withdraw recognition of the special "developing country" status of relatively rich countries – including Singapore and China - at the World Trade Organization unless changes are made to the body's rules.

Trump, in a memo released by the White House, directed the United States Trade Representative (USTR) to stop treating such countries as developing countries for the purpose of WTO membership if "substantial progress" toward reform had not been made within 90 days.

"The WTO is BROKEN when the world's RICHEST countries claim to be developing countries to avoid WTO rules and get special treatment. NO more!!! Today I directed the U.S. Trade Representative to take action so that countries stop CHEATING the system at the expense of the USA!," Trump said on Twitter after the White House issued the memo.

The statement notes that seven of the 10 wealthiest economies in the world claim developing country status.

“Seven out of the 10 wealthiest economies in the world as measured by Gross Domestic Product per capita on a purchasing-power parity basis - Brunei, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Macao, Qatar, Singapore, and the United Arab Emirates - currently claim developing-country status,” it said.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

i thought he gonna bring US out of WTO already , still talk so much

now he improvise... By kicking countries of of it instead!

Whatever happens to â we will make Mexico pay for the wall! â ?ð

Building the wall is a good plan.

But the getting Mexico to pay part fail badly....

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

now he improvise... By kicking countries of of it instead!

I think as far as the american public goes, he is asking the right questions. Why should americans fund south korea, china and hong kong considered to be rich nations? He is merely doing his job for betterment of US self interests. Unfriendly as it may seem for us sinkies, it is actually his job. At least he is seen 'protecting' US interests.

"President Donald Trump is mocking a teenage activist who gave an impassioned speech at the United Nations urging world leaders to do more to combat climate change."

I apologise for my BFF boorish behavior. He is just so childish and infantile.

😀

• Praise 2

26 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

"President Donald Trump is mocking a teenage activist who gave an impassioned speech at the United Nations urging world leaders to do more to combat climate change."

😀

“...how there u?!?” 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

😀

They're the same. She has Asperger's, Trump has Assburgers. 😁

• Praise 2