Donald Trump US President: The next 4 years

Jman888

If Trump supporters cannot now see what an incompetent idiot he is

then he will win another 4 more years.

He told me there will be lots of opportunities for me.

So I will support him.

:grin:

If he will pump in billions to the airlines I will go and buy up all the airlines now.

You all remember Bush refused to save Lehman but he saves Citi.

That time Citi fell to only $1. Inside info is the way to make money.

You all say Trump, I always support him.

I will reap the rewards of my support. 

:a-happy:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

After seeing the blunders made by Trump and his administration, Mao Zedong whose bad policies caused the great famine where millions of people die just came to mind. His reckless and selfish attitude is going to cause a lot of Americans to die as he is really clueless about anything. Hopefully enough of them wake up early enough to put a stop to this moron from going second term.

• Praise 3

On 3/21/2020 at 8:30 PM, Jamesc said:

If Trump supporters cannot now see what an incompetent idiot he is

then he will win another 4 more years.

He told me there will be lots of opportunities for me.

So I will support him.

If he will pump in billions to the airlines I will go and buy up all the airlines now.

You all remember Bush refused to save Lehman but he saves Citi.

That time Citi fell to only $1. Inside info is the way to make money.

You all say Trump, I always support him.

I will reap the rewards of my support. 

:a-happy:

Yes, he's always looking for deplorables to fill his staff. For a short while at least. 

I believe you are amply qualified. 

So please 

I implore you

To explore this

We'll deplore you. 

😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

23 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

After seeing the blunders made by Trump and his administration, Mao Zedong whose bad policies caused the great famine where millions of people die just came to mind. His reckless and selfish attitude is going to cause a lot of Americans to die as he is really clueless about anything. Hopefully enough of them wake up early enough to put a stop to this moron from going second term.

Haha... You will be surprised to know his approval rating has actually went up in recent weeks. He is going to win a second term.

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/03/23/poll-half-of-americans-approve-of-trumps-coronavirus-response-144197

A1A8ED51-C5E7-40EA-9A48-EEA823519D02.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

What did I say? 

Heehee. 😁

They had been living on Cloud 9 since WWII .....  :darkmood:

It's time to bring them back on their feet.  :we-all-gonna-die:

Lets COVID-19 do it .. :omg:

• Praise 1

Twincharged
(edited)
On 5/5/2017 at 6:30 PM, 2BDriver said:
On 5/5/2017 at 5:36 PM, Joseph22 said:

Obama care and trump care highlight Singapore good healthcare system.ðð

You mean Leecare is much better than Obamacare or the new Trumpcare ???

Come across this Facebook video.. This video beautifully explains on one of the exploits for Obamacare. He got briefly said Government intention is good, but the problem is that it sounds good on paper until you put this on practice. 

Does it ring a bell? Like what our government is doing on crafting policies. All the time our government intention is good.. The only thing we are afraid of is that the policy that government implement sounds good on paper until it is put on practice. End up when come to practice, people will find loophole or ways to exploit the policy implemented. One example I can think of is the hawker centre model, why need middleman? It sounds good on paper until it is put on practice. Just get rid of this middleman thing and back to olden days nea manage la. 

Edited by Yewheng
  • Haha! 1

On 3/24/2020 at 12:12 PM, Heartlander said:

Both guys share same similarities

after failing to manage the country

they are still loved by their people lol

(edited)
1 hour ago, Yewheng said:

Come across this Facebook video.. This video beautifully explains on one of the exploits for Obamacare. He got briefly said Government intention is good, but the problem is that it sounds good on paper until you put this on practice. 

Does it ring a bell? Like what our government is doing on crafting policies. All the time our government intention is good.. The only thing we are afraid of is that the policy that government implement sounds good on paper until it is put on practice. End up when come to practice, people will find loophole or ways to exploit the policy implemented. One example I can think of is the hawker centre model, why need middleman? It sounds good on paper until it is put on practice. Just get rid of this middleman thing and back to olden days nea manage la. 

this is happening everywhere

relative in msia ... got medical insurance ... aka medical card

got any pain, headache or discomfort can go hospital to check

go to hospital and the doctor will run all sort of tests and observations

relative feel assure and relief because all kind of tests were conducted and pay $0 since insurance medical card cover

the hospital and doctor laughing to the bank

and this is not national medicare ...it's private medical insurance

once the doctor see patient is covered by insurance ... eyes open big big ... ho say liao!

and suka suka suggest to have operation to cut this cut that ... [sweatdrop] 

the problem is not obamacare or simi care ... it's the code of conduct by the hospitals and doctors to make money

how to ascertain that the procedure is absolutely necessary beside trusting the doctor diagnosis?

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 3

Twincharged
(edited)
2 hours ago, Wt_know said:

relative in msia ... got medical insurance ... aka medical card

got any pain, headache or discomfort can go hospital to check

go to hospital and the doctor will run all sort of tests and observations

relative feel assure and relief because all kind of tests were conducted and pay $0 since insurance medical card cover

the hospital and doctor laughing to the bank

and this is not national medicare ...it's private medical insurance

once the doctor see patient is covered by insurance ... eyes open big big ... ho say liao!

and suka suka suggest to have operation to cut this cut that ... [sweatdrop] 

the problem is not obamacare or simi care ... it's the code of conduct by the hospitals and doctors to make money

how to ascertain that the procedure is absolutely necessary beside trusting the doctor diagnosis?

Yes this is what I mean.. Not just medical, it is everywhere, like can be insurance, can be motor industry and etc.. So the problem I am surfacing out is about, yes government has good intention.. But often when government step in with good intention and come out with policies that sounds good on paper until it is put on practice.

This is where a lot of people outsmart government that they have ways to beat the system to earn more money from the government policies. If they earn money without affecting tax payers money or increase cost of living, yes that is fine. But often when government policies is implemented these people exploit will end up cost tax payers money and or increase in cost of living.

The guy in the video also mentioned, government can't predict what is the outcome. That is really very true, it all start with sound good on paper until it is put on practice. So this is what I feel government should take a very deep look into when they craft policies to always remember the “sound good on paper until it is put on practice". This is to ensure that every policies crafted is not just sound good on paper, but it must be on practice that no one can exploit it. If the policies on practice can be exploited, then don't implement it.

Remember few years back government with good intentions to want to help start up by giving money of up to a sum (forget how much) aka PIC claim. Then look how people go exploit it and tio caught and get charged, there are many perhaps never get caught and just get the money at tax papers money. This is another example beside the hawker centre model.

Edited by Yewheng

6 hours ago, Wt_know said:

we are not spare from this also.

my aunt use up her medi save without knowing. she say going for normal stuff as last time, all gov pay got old ppl card etc etc.

then 1 day the nurse told her, she got no more credit need to pay own pocket. then she go check her previous bills, kenna stunned all mark up extremely high, some do what test she also dun know, dun need pay so dun care...

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Over medication?

Doctors doing all kinds of test for more money.

Poor patients kenna carrot?

OK my new investment strategy.

Invest in hospitals and medical shares.

Thanks for the tip.

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
7 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Lol .. then Fox News is too slow liao ..

Half the world and whole of china already knew that liao .. ha ha .. 

• Haha! 1