Donald Trump US President: The next 4 years

Jman888

(edited)

The funniest moment ever of Donald John Trump photograph together with Pope Benedict caught on candid camera.

L O L  !

Edited by 2BDriver
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

The funniest moment ever of Donald John Trump photograph together with Pope Benedict caught on candid camera.

L O L !

It is funny but you do know that it is sort of parody and part of it not true right?

• Praise 1

Twincharged

lmao, this is really funny.. . :a-fun:

L O L  !

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

L O L  !

Poor Donald. His wife won't hold his hand

and that little man in a dress also wont hold his hand.

He must be very lonely. His hands also seem to be 

very small, does that mean some where also very small?

:D

Hypersonic

Just as Putin ordered.  [thumbsup]

Trump has 'weakened' the West, hurt EU interests: German FM

Germany unleashed a volley of criticism Monday against US President Donald Trump, slamming his "short-sighted" policies that have "weakened the West" and hurt European interests.

The sharp words from Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel came after Trump concluded his first official tour abroad which took him to Saudi Arabia, Israel, Brussels and then Italy for a G7 summit.

They followed Chancellor Angela Merkel's warning on Sunday that the United States and Britain may no longer be completely reliable partners.

Germany's exasperation was laid bare after he G7 summit which wrapped up on Saturday with the US refusing so far to sign up to upholding the 2015 Paris climate accord.

Days earlier, in Saudi Arabia, Trump had presided over the single largest US arms deal in American history, worth $110 billion over the next decade and including ships, tanks and anti-missile systems.

Gabriel said Monday that "anyone who accelerates climate change by weakening environmental protection, who sells more weapons in conflict zones and who does not want to politically resolve religious conflicts is putting peace in Europe at risk".

"The short-sighted policies of the American government stand against the interests of the European Union," he said, judging that "the West has become smaller, at least it has become weaker".

"We Europeans must fight for more climate protection, fewer weapons and against religious (fanaticism), otherwise the Middle East and Africa will be further destabilised," Gabriel said.

Turbocharged

Poor Donald. His wife won't hold his hand

and that little man in a dress also wont hold his hand.

He must be very lonely. His hands also seem to be 

very small, does that mean some where also very small?

Yes... there are x-rays

xray-of-homer-simpsons-tiny-brain.jpg

Oh you meant this

• Praise 2

(edited)

with that size can pump out Ivanka ...

that's a great achievement [thumbsup]

Edited by Wt_know

Hypersonic

People are really so stupid.

Of course my fren is not a Russian Puppet.

Firstly if my fren was really a Russian Puppet would all the newspapers be writing about it?

He would have done it secretly and no one would even know less start a thread

here and joke about it.

If Trump was a Russian Spy no one would ever know.

If you were Trump and you were a Puppet of Putin

you would do it secretly and make sure no one knows right?

How stupid would Trump have to be to get so many people connected

with Russia to work for him and invite the Russians to the White House

so openly. If he was a spy no one would know about it.

You want me to give this man all the top secrets of the US? You Russian are such jokers.

I already put all the secrets in my computer and you guys hacked it and know all

the secrets already. There is nothing I know that this man doesn't.

920x920.jpg

Twincharged
(edited)

Trump out of Paris climate deal.. There is this guy comment something in Facebook on trump exit Paris climate deal..

post-14834-0-13568800-1496363515_thumb.png

I totally agree with him that I give a like..

The world do not need what climate deal to invent something that is environmental friendly.. There will sure have people who will do their best to invent/research something that will be environmental friendly and yet affordable to the masses with or without climate deal..

Another one..

post-14834-0-70033100-1496364073_thumb.png

It's a good riddance.. There are just many intelligent people around to understand that climate deal is not the solution. In fact it is just a rubberstemp that cost tax payers money..

Edited by Yewheng

Turbocharged

The Paris climate deal is a symbolic but important move towards the right direction. It finally makes all the countries on earth admit the elephant in the room,

Even if the accord is non binding and is entirely up to each individual countries' self-check, it did pave the way for more discussion, interest and ultimately investment in green technology.

Trump's reasoning that by exiting this accord, it will help their coal industry is minimal at best. Markets are already moving away from coal based fuels for some time already, especially when coal powerplant are more expensive to maintain and run in the long term.

• Praise 1

nonetheless ... it's good to have crazy trump to fck up everyone and re-think ... lol

The Paris climate deal is a symbolic but important move towards the right direction. It finally makes all the countries on earth admit the elephant in the room,

Even if the accord is non binding and is entirely up to each individual countries' self-check, it did pave the way for more discussion, interest and ultimately investment in green technology.

Trump's reasoning that by exiting this accord, it will help their coal industry is minimal at best. Markets are already moving away from coal based fuels for some time already, especially when coal powerplant are more expensive to maintain and run in the long term.

Turbocharged

nonetheless ... it's good to have crazy trump to fck up everyone and re-think ... lol

I wonder what happen to the money that had been pump Into this organisation that do nothing concrete accept to do pledges.
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Donald is a real man and did the only sensible thing so many politicians dare not do.

Cancel the stupid climate deal. There is no global warming.

We should just pollute the earth as much as we want as long

as fat cat uncaring businessman can make as much money

as they like and even if this means we cannot breath the air

and drink the water. Donald has stood up for dirty polluting

industries. Just pour that sh*t in the rivers and oceans and

its ok. Heavy metals? Just bury it anywhere. The next thing

Donald should do is close down the EPA. Well done Donny.

Bloody di*k head.  [thumbsup]

Donald is a real man and did the only sensible thing so many politicians dare not do.

Cancel the stupid climate deal. There is no global warming.

We should just pollute the earth as much as we want as long

as fat cat uncaring businessman can make as much money

as they like and even if this means we cannot breath the air

and drink the water. Donald has stood up for dirty polluting

industries. Just pour that sh*t in the rivers and oceans and

its ok. Heavy metals? Just bury it anywhere. The next thing

Donald should do is close down the EPA. Well done Donny.

Bloody di*k head.  [thumbsup]

Your last sentence in the above post make me feels that you are no more in good terms with your stubborn Caucasian friend  ???

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Your last sentence in the above post make me feels that you are no more in good terms with your stubborn Caucasian friend  ???

I still like him but he is screwing the environment up.

↡ Advertisement