Jman888

Donald Trump US President: The next 4 years

Russia President Putin claims he is innocent with America 2016 PE emails hacking, Donald Trump is now very safe and out of Russia Collusion Scandal. 

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/putin-interview-did-russia-interfere-election-collect-info-trump-n768126

If Putin says he wasn't involved then it must be true.

Its not like the man was the head of the KGB or anything like that

and is paid to lie and secretly wants to control the US-A right?   [thumbsup]

:D

_81937939_putin_uniform304.jpg

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement

James Comey testify last night... so what happen???

Seems very quiet on major outlet. Only straitstimes have break down which seem to suggest... there is nothing to be used against trump.

Seems very quiet on major outlet. Only straitstimes have break down which seem to suggest... there is nothing to be used against trump.

Comey confirmed that he told trump that trump wasn't under investigation.

their FBI and CIA take orders from who?

?

what u mean. It's been running like soap opera on BBC and bloomberg. Well the UK elections are on today, so it's not the most important thing happening around the world.

He did ask Comey to drop the investigation into Flynn which maybe construed as obstruction of justice.

Then he asked Comey to be loyal to him. Which shouldn't really mean anything much but lol it makes Trump sound like a wannabe dictator lol.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40196532

CIA should be mostly under National Security Advisor. So more executive branch.

FBI should be under DOJ under Jeff Sessions. Whom btw is also rumored to be feuding with Trump. 

↡ Advertisement

I'm actually surprised that the president alone can sack the heads of national security just like that.

No checks and balances measure in place, to prevent the president from abusing or misleading?

For national security issues, I always thought the parliament, Senate or at least a special committee should be involved in hiring or sacking?

How can a democratic country like USA allows one person to affect the national security?

• Praise 1

Anyway impeachment will never happen, cos senate and house all controlled by republicans.

I'm actually surprised that the president alone can sack the heads of national security just like that.

No checks and balances measure in place, to prevent the president from abusing or misleading?

For national security issues, I always thought the parliament, Senate or at least a special committee should be involved in hiring or sacking?

How can a democratic country like USA allows one person to affect the national security?

Sacking is allowed. Executive decision.

Appointment i believe need to pass the Senate for key positions eg. Head of CIA by simple majority.

Republicans have the Senate at 52-48.

• Praise 1

035397.jpg

Its good for people feeling a bit bloated after a big meal

or for indigestion or for if people have gastric.

No sugar, no salt, no oil. Nothing could be better for health. [thumbsup]

post-157298-0-13897500-1496977334.gif

• Praise 5

haha this part is quite funny.

His account sounds like a political haggling skit written by Monty Python.

Mr Comey told the president he would be "reliable". Mr Trump countered that he wanted - needed - "loyalty". The director says he froze, as though confronted by a wild beast while hiking in the woods.

Trump's love-hate relationship with Comey over a tumultuous year

"I didn't move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed," he says.

Finally, he offered "honesty".

Mr Trump countered with "honest loyalty" - a term on which they both agreed.

While the conversation was confusing, Mr Comey said his conclusion from it was clear given that earlier in the dinner they had discussed the director's continued tenure in office.

"My common sense told me, he's looking to get something in exchange for granting my request to stay in the job," he said.

Lol

Aunty: what do u want

Me: I want kway peng

Aunty: U want char siew rice?

Me: I want kway peng

Aunty: U want kway peng with char siew?

Me: Ok I'll have kway peng with char siew

Aunty: Kway peng with char siew is good.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

Anyway impeachment will never happen, cos senate and house all controlled by republicans.

Sacking is allowed. Executive decision.

Appointment i believe need to pass the Senate for key positions eg. Head of CIA by simple majority.

Republicans have the Senate at 52-48.

I still think the president alone cannot sack the heads of national security.

Presidents are not saints. They can be corrupted to the core. And when comes to national security, it cannot be affected by one person alone.

But of coz they have this special committee hearing that Comey is going through now, to testify. But why come to this stage?

Presidents are not saints. They can be corrupted to the core. And when comes to national security, it cannot be affected by one person alone.

But of coz they have this special committee hearing that Comey is going through now, to testify. But why come to this stage?

when the house pick someone to be the head, they have to let him try out i.e. the trial period and whatever he does, they hope is for the whole good die die must back him up. However, if he continue to screw up more things along the way then they have to decide if the person is the right choice eventually.

There is a process called Impeachment!  They do have an avenue to remove a crazy or corrupted president before normal elections.

There are plenty of checks and balances in USA, not like here, suka suka change constitution.

One day our presidential elections would be reserved for LGBT.... Jamesc will be eligible!

• Praise 2

You are right Comey job is for 10 years

and I think he still had another 6 years to go.

So in that sense he cannot be sacked.

This is to prevent any president saying

if you want to keep your job you must be loyal to me.  [thumbsup]

?

what u mean. It's been running like soap opera on BBC and bloomberg. Well the UK elections are on today, so it's not the most important thing happening around the world.

He did ask Comey to drop the investigation into Flynn which maybe construed as obstruction of justice.

Then he asked Comey to be loyal to him. Which shouldn't really mean anything much but lol it makes Trump sound like a wannabe dictator lol.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40196532

CIA should be mostly under National Security Advisor. So more executive branch.

FBI should be under DOJ under Jeff Sessions. Whom btw is also rumored to be feuding with Trump.

Comey stated in his reply in the broad casted FAQ that he don't consider it as obstruction of justice because trump only say... "hope" instead of telling him to stop.

Anyway if it's inpreachment is confirm coming or the interview caste more bad light on trump after the questioning... the paper surely will be placing it big big as front page. Regardless of other election elsewhere.

You are right Comey job is for 10 years

and I think he still had another 6 years to go.

So in that sense he cannot be sacked.

This is to prevent any president saying

if you want to keep your job you must be loyal to me. [thumbsup]

The way straits time wrote his reply...

Now become more like... I will sack u if u are loyal to me....

They will question u... and u will be "force" to say the truth that nothing is going on here...

Don't worry I will take care of u after ur FBI says....

I hope you will drop the investigation

If the president says this is he telling you his hopes and dreams or is it a directive?

Anyway since he say hope then it can be argued its not an instruction.

Then he sacks Comey because he didn't stop investigating.

I ask you nicely to stop and you didn't so I sack you to stop.

The I will put my own man in and he will stop as he is loyal to me

That's obstruction.  [thumbsup]

Your direct boss tell you.

I hope you will stay back tonight to help hold the fort.

Yup. Hope. A bit different connotation when your commander in chief tells you. I hope u will drop the investigation.

A bit different from "I hope that money will fall out of the sky right now"  [laugh]

I hope you will drop the investigation

If the president says this is he telling you his hopes and dreams or is it a directive?

Anyway since he say hope then it can be argued its not an instruction.

Then he sacks Comey because he didn't stop investigating.

I ask you nicely to stop and you didn't so I sack you to stop.

The I will put my own man in and he will stop as he is loyal to me

That's obstruction.  [thumbsup]

Your direct boss tell you.

I hope you will stay back tonight to help hold the fort.

Yup. Hope. A bit different connotation when your commander in chief tells you. I hope u will drop the investigation.

A bit different from "I hope that money will fall out of the sky right now"  [laugh]

Don't be so harsh lah.

The way you say my fiend will get a peach

for obstruction of justice.

simple-peach-web.jpg

I don't think it will happen realistically. There's no strong political will to impeach him just for this. And it's a bit flimsy unless they cover more links with Russia. Which probably won't happen. 

He will just stumble into another crisis or make a buffoon of himself in another way. 

The best is to be a spectacular disaster in office for 4 years, then hopefully the retards over there will wake up their idea and vote in a democrat.

Don't be so harsh lah.

The way you say my fiend will get a peach

for obstruction of justice.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1