Donald Trump US President: The next 4 years

Jman888

He is going to be

the bestest president 

US&A ever had.  [thumbsup]

:D

Dangerous to do G2G business with.

After the deal, your G go bankrupt n he laugh all the way to the bank.

• Praise 2

The best thing is my fiend will tell Xi

No need to bother about human rights

and women have no rights not to be groped.

Well at least the good looking ones.

if I am a middle-aged white American out of job and fighting my personal freedom to bear arms, be political incorrect and wants to exercise my Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution against systematic privacy snooping by the government, I would vote for Trump since he isn't one of those existing establishments.

Forget about that Old Woman who has problems with her credentials, credibility and has axe to grind against anyone, especially after her Billy-hubby was caught lying about his sexual encounter while in the O-val Office.

Go Trump! - The Commander-in-chief of the United States of America.

20150630_trump_0.jpg

YES !

Edited by Wishcumstrue
  • Praise 1

Got to take my hat off to Trump... despite all the hoo-ha on building wall, immigration, groping women, evading tax... he still emerge as the WINNER  [shocked]

Hillary has President Obama & all the celebrities like Katy Perry, Lady Gaga support & still loose...

American really HATED her...

• Praise 5

How can Clinton lost?!

Thought Lady gaga endorsed her........

Because of Obama.

no i dun think he is that mean, i believe he will become more humble after the winning.

I share.

Think he has heard regular folks voices and will want to help.

Whether he can get issues through or not is another matter.

57fdf20a7f6fe.image.jpg?resize=300%2C203

She is damn lucky they won't let her be sworn in.

When my fiend goes to Hong Kong she was the

first one he wanted to grope.

He told me the one below no way.

Anson-Chan--011.jpg

Got to take my hat off to Trump... despite all the hoo-ha on building wall, immigration, groping women, evading tax... he still emerge as the WINNER  [shocked]

Hillary has President Obama & all the celebrities like Katy Perry, Lady Gaga support & still loose...

American really HATED her...

Its because of building wall, immigration, groping women, evading tax... he emerge as the WINNER

His supporters also want to build the wall, evade tax, grope women and emerge the winner.

Its because of building wall, immigration, groping women, evading tax... he emerge as the WINNER

His supporters also want to build the wall, evade tax, grope women and emerge the winner.

Exactly this. People forget they are voting for themselves. They are not voting for a better earth!
  • Praise 1

LHL Congratulates President-Elect Donald Trump.

https://www.facebook.com/leehsienloong/

Lee Hsien Loong

Congratulations to President-Elect Donald Trump! His candidacy took many by surprise. At each stage he defied expectations, and his journey has ultimately taken him to the White House.

It has been a contentious, ugly election season, that has exposed a bitter divide in the American people. Many will celebrate this result, while others will understandably be surprised and disappointed. But like the Brexit referendum in June, Mr Trump’s victory is part of a broader pattern in developed countries – reflecting a deep frustration with the way things are, and a strong wish to reassert a sense of identity, and somehow to change the status quo.

US voters have elected a President whom they feel best represents them. Singapore fully respects their decision. We will continue to work together with the United States to cultivate our strong ties. – LHL

• Praise 1

I pity Hillary after all these...she has lost almost every single battle she was on....and she still persists up till this stage....still stuck on the scandalous husband.....sigh....certainly 命中注定做苦命的女人 :TT_TT:

I pity Hillary after all these...she has lost almost every single battle she was on....and she still persists up till this stage....still stuck on the scandalous husband.....sigh....certainly 命中注定做苦命的女人 :TT_TT:

she can truly retire now.

My fiend Donald has promised to bring down the price of flats, COE, shares, oil, food,

health care, the US dollar so Netflix and Amazon will be cheaper.

Is he not doing his bit for the poor working class people?

He is the man.  [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement