Donald Trump US President: The next 4 years

Jman888

Hypersonic

035397.jpg

Its good for people feeling a bit bloated after a big meal

or for indigestion or for if people have gastric.

No sugar, no salt, no oil. Nothing could be better for health.  [thumbsup]

:D   

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic
(edited)

What does success really mean?

You have the car, the condo, ok bank account

but what if the planet is screwed? Rising oceans

mean constant flooding, over fishing means no

fish to eat, no ozone mean not only Bangkok weather

everyday but walk in the sun and you get skin cancer.

Air so polluted you cannot breath properly like haze every

day and not just 2 months a year. Food all contaminated

you only dare give organic foods to your kids. You pay an

arm and a leg but not even sure if its really organic or just

a label. I don't think our consumption lifestyle is a sustainable

model for humanity.

Edited by Jamesc

Hypersonic

It's such a long term and far off goal to reduce climate change or destroying the environment that rationally, most people cannot identify with it.

And subsequently, more than 90% of us will not be able to take the lifestyle changes or hardships that we will need to slow it down.

I think (based on what many experts have concluded) we are a lost cause, so innovation is what is required. Carbon tax etc are not the way forward. It's just reactionary.

It would be good if organic food has some regulatory body like WHO regulating it. But i doubt it will happen in my lifetime as well.

What does success really mean?

You have the car, the condo, ok bank account

but what if the planet is screwed? Rising oceans

mean constant flooding, over fishing means no

fish to eat, no ozone mean not only Bangkok weather

everyday but walk in the sun and you get skin cancer.

Air so polluted you cannot breath properly like haze every

day and not just 2 months a year. Food all contaminated

you only dare give organic foods to your kids. You pay an

arm and a leg but not even sure if its really organic or just

a label. I don't think our consumption lifestyle is a sustainable

model for humanity.

Anyway trump is just echoing what his voters in the south and central american states believe.

I was watching the documentary done in 2015?, more than half of the people polled in these states believe that climate change is happening but it's only because of God's wrath. The solution is to pray more.  -_-

It's like being a child, when u can't understand what's going on. U just fit the events into your own made up narrative/story 

Hypersonic

It's such a long term and far off goal to reduce climate change or destroying the environment that rationally, most people cannot identify with it.

And subsequently, more than 90% of us will not be able to take the lifestyle changes or hardships that we will need to slow it down.

I think (based on what many experts have concluded) we are a lost cause, so innovation is what is required. Carbon tax etc are not the way forward. It's just reactionary.

It would be good if organic food has some regulatory body like WHO regulating it. But i doubt it will happen in my lifetime as well.

Anyway trump is just echoing what his voters in the south and central american states believe.

I was watching the documentary done in 2015?, more than half of the people polled in these states believe that climate change is happening but it's only because of God's wrath. The solution is to pray more.  -_-

It's like being a child, when u can't understand what's going on. U just fit the events into your own made up narrative/story 

They probably think its God's wrath against the lesbians and homo sensuals.

And these are the inbreeds that kiss their sister and marry their cousins.

Don't they know God strikes in one blow like that Sodom and Gonorrhea place

with fire and brimstone and he doesn't do slowly slowly and heat the earth a little

bit at a time? Too much incest in their families causes madness so that's why they

think the way they do.

yokel.jpg

Hypersonic

It doesn't help that the politicians echo whatever they think they want their voters to hear.

So every single prominent republican politician has changed their stance over climate change. All these were recorded for posterity. 

There must be sensible people there, but as usual, they are the silent "sheep". Climate change issues don't put bread on your table anyway. Unless u are in the cleaner energy industry. 

Trump is like a bad joke that keeps on playing.

They probably think its God's wrath against the lesbians and homo sensuals.

And these are the inbreeds that kiss their sister and marry their cousins.

Don't they know God strikes in one blow like that Sodom and Gonorrhea place

with fire and brimstone and he doesn't do slowly slowly and heat the earth a little

bit at a time? Too much incest in their families causes madness so that's why they

think the way they do.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

In the run up to 2016 elections, Obama hit out at all the republican candidates for all the populist talk. Whether it's climate change or blaming mexicans/rest of the world for everything. 

Even John McCain who's probably the most moderate of the senior republicans, also has flip flopped here and there.

Romney who slammed Trump in that video, which made him almost look like a hero. Subsequently also went to grovel at Trump's feet to try to land the Secretary of State job  [laugh]

Hypersonic
(edited)

I changed the words to sing to the tune of everybody wants to rule the world.

Donald Trump just wants to pollute the world

Welcome to our planet, there's no turning back, 
Even while we sleep, 
We will find you acting on your worse behavior
Turn your back on mother nature

It's his own greed, it's his own stupidity. 
Help him to decide. 
Help him make the most of freedom and of nature
Our clean environment won't lasts forever

There's a room where the light won't find you
Holding hands while the Mexican walls come tumbling down
When they do, I'll be right behind you
So glad we've almost made it
So sad they had to fade it

I can't stand his stupid decisions, married with a lack of vision

Say that you'll never, never, never, never tweet it
One headline, why believe it?

All for freedom and for nature
Our clean environment won't lasts forever
Donald Trump the dick head just wants to pollute the world

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 4

Trump is like a bad joke that keeps on playing.

it's a sick joke. As if we needed more problem to this world.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

Russia President Putin claims he is innocent with America 2016 PE emails hacking, Donald Trump is now very safe and out of Russia Collusion Scandal. 

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/putin-interview-did-russia-interfere-election-collect-info-trump-n768126

If Putin says he wasn't involved then it must be true.

Its not like the man was the head of the KGB or anything like that

and is paid to lie and secretly wants to control the US-A right?   [thumbsup]

_81937939_putin_uniform304.jpg

Edited by Jamesc

Turbocharged

James Comey testify last night... so what happen???

Seems very quiet on major outlet. Only straitstimes have break down which seem to suggest... there is nothing to be used against trump.

Supersonic

Seems very quiet on major outlet. Only straitstimes have break down which seem to suggest... there is nothing to be used against trump.

Comey confirmed that he told trump that trump wasn't under investigation.

Hypersonic

?

what u mean. It's been running like soap opera on BBC and bloomberg. Well the UK elections are on today, so it's not the most important thing happening around the world.

He did ask Comey to drop the investigation into Flynn which maybe construed as obstruction of justice.

Then he asked Comey to be loyal to him. Which shouldn't really mean anything much but lol it makes Trump sound like a wannabe dictator lol.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40196532

their FBI and CIA take orders from who?

CIA should be mostly under National Security Advisor. So more executive branch.

FBI should be under DOJ under Jeff Sessions. Whom btw is also rumored to be feuding with Trump. 

Supercharged

their FBI and CIA take orders from who?

I'm actually surprised that the president alone can sack the heads of national security just like that.

No checks and balances measure in place, to prevent the president from abusing or misleading?

For national security issues, I always thought the parliament, Senate or at least a special committee should be involved in hiring or sacking?

How can a democratic country like USA allows one person to affect the national security?

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Anyway impeachment will never happen, cos senate and house all controlled by republicans.

I'm actually surprised that the president alone can sack the heads of national security just like that.

No checks and balances measure in place, to prevent the president from abusing or misleading?

For national security issues, I always thought the parliament, Senate or at least a special committee should be involved in hiring or sacking?

How can a democratic country like USA allows one person to affect the national security?

Sacking is allowed. Executive decision.

Appointment i believe need to pass the Senate for key positions eg. Head of CIA by simple majority.

Republicans have the Senate at 52-48.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1