Donald Trump US President: The next 4 years

Jman888

The republicans aren't happy with abolishing the affordable care act, they also want to thoroughly screw over Low income families.

House Tax Bill Threatens to Make Housing Even Less Affordable for Poor https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-12-01/tax-bill-threatens-to-make-housing-even-less-affordable-for-poor

They just passed the senate tax bill.

↡ Advertisement

The republicans aren't happy with abolishing the affordable care act, they also want to thoroughly screw over Low income families.

House Tax Bill Threatens to Make Housing Even Less Affordable for Poor https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-12-01/tax-bill-threatens-to-make-housing-even-less-affordable-for-poor

They just passed the senate tax bill.

sometimes having 2 strong parties may not be beneficial to the country... trying to get at each other at the expense of the people...

Supreme Court lets Trump's latest travel ban go into full effect

http://www.todayonline.com/world/supreme-court-lets-trumps-latest-travel-ban-go-full-effect

The high court’s action means that the ban will now go fully into effect for people from Chad, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Syria and Yemen seeking to enter the United States. The Republican president has said the travel ban is needed to protect the United States from terrorism by Islamic militants.

nothing to say... 

Trump did what Obama could not for 8 years and even the previous administration

Trump FTW !!!

Edited by Wt_know

Let's see if this is really a solution to reduce terrorism acts in the USA.

There’s been more gun violence by home grown “Christian” (I use that loosely) adherents who’ve caused deaths than any radical Islamic terrorists in the US.

Out now so can’t find the article. Will link later.

• Praise 2

There’s been more gun violence by home grown “Christian” (I use that loosely) adherents who’ve caused deaths than any radical Islamic terrorists in the US.

Out now so can’t find the article. Will link later.

It has becoming rampant since Obama time.

It has becoming rampant since Obama time.

We notice the numbers more cos the stats are more readily available from late 2000s onwards.

But poor Obama... he seems to be getting the blame for lots of things. I used to knock him for failing to live up to his promises. Derided him for his Nobel Peace prize whenever I could. But honestly... what else could he have achieved apart from;

1) Stabilising/fixing/growing a near global collapse of the economy

2) Wind-down the troop buildup mired in an un-winable (and some might say, illegal) war

3) Take down the top echelon of the crazy bearded b**tards hiding out in Pakistan and Afghanistan

4) Mis-steps during Arab Spring aside... getting a deal done with Iran and reducing the tensions there is/was huge

That was the international achievements and bridges he'd built... in the domestic front, despite being a president without any control over the Legislature and a locked Judiciary... he still managed to;

1) save their domestic car production

2) save (reluctantly? somewhat late?) their banks

3) set some semblance of health care for the economically deprived

4) set rules that protected the environment and heritage 

5) set rules that gave security and comfort of dreams and achieving children who had lived all their lives as Americans but who will now be turned out of the country by the Tangerine Mop.

He still couldn't do jack squat about the gun violence or race relations among other things. 

Trump now claims the growth and employment figures in the US economy as his achievements and taking down bit by bit every thing that had Obama's hand in.

I won't be surprised if Trump sent the Seals to the bottom of the whichever ocean Osama was buried in and bring him back to life just to undo one more thing Obama did

• Praise 4

I won't be surprised if Trump sent the Seals to the bottom of the whichever ocean Osama was buried in and bring him back to life just to undo one more thing Obama did

• Praise 1

You all don't know Trump secret plan like I do.

It is to get the Arabs to rise up and attack the USA.

Hence ban of 7 Muslim countries and recognising Jerusalem.

I saw the movie Salt and Trump is a Russian agent. They learn better to get the president to be an agent than the CIA Theodore Winters.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1

Trump acknowledges Jerusalem as israel's capital by planning stage to shift US embassy there (but with no firm timeline)

Wow... middle east pot kana stir big time again.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

Trump acknowledges Jerusalem as israel's capital by planning stage to shift US embassy there (but with no firm timeline)

yup just saw the article... DT wants to uphold his campaign promise but at the same time disturbing the delicate balance in the Middle East... 

Trump to recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital, upending decades of US policy

http://www.todayonline.com/world/us-foreign-officials-warn-trump-not-call-jerusalem-israels-capital

Still, Trump's decision, a core promise of his campaign last year, will upend decades of American policy that has seen the status of Jerusalem as part of a two-state solution for Israelis and Palestinians, who want East Jerusalem as their capital.

↡ Advertisement