Najib implicated in funneling funds into personal a/c

Vega

Turbocharged

Wow .........

Mr. Najib term in office only few years and had already have MYR700 million in his account..... :slow:

I would run far far to somewhere where can hide from Malaysia and where the money is safe - that much money can eat for a very long time

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

If our north neighbors awaken it may not be gd for SG, we also cannot spend till so happy over there. For personal interest i say "vote bro najib for life"

No wonder our minister say they must have high salary, cause najib keep telling them i have 700mil in my account i see you no up.

completely agree. Najib stay on is only good for SG.

My friend always said, singapore has the best paid politicians in asia, but they are actually the poorest in terms of real wealth.

• Praise 5

Turbocharged

Wow .........

Mr. Najib term in office only few years and had already have MYR700 million in his account..... :slow:

Not that much already due to devaluation of their currency. Ha.....

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

WSJ thk they power can implicate najib, but they dun realize that d top boleh judges are all in the take, so where got case? hahahahah

best example is mongolian grenade n anwar sodomy case...

even if najib is toppled, d next guy in power will b equally corrupt!

mo $ mo power. WSJ no power

Yup, hard truth.

Najib wan sui!!!

[laugh][:p]

Not that much already due to devaluation of their currency. Ha.....

he probably sapu in USD hehe

Supersonic

Wow .........

It is 700 mil USD.

Please don't look down on him okay?

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

hahahaha ... PM also go lim kopi ... and confirm it's Nescafe ... CPIB got upgrade to Cappuccino or not?

Look at our PM. I think u give him coffeeshop kopi-o he also ok. [grin]

It is 700 mil USD.

Please don't look down on him okay?

Hahaha

My friend always said, singapore has the best paid politicians in asia, but they are actually the poorest in terms of real wealth.

not declared (unknown - nobody dare asked or dig because kena sued many times also mean pants drop) does not mean "poorest in terms of real wealth"

then again, the question begs an answer, ain't politicians suppose to serve the people

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Thats why I say Tharman is sibei underpaid.

• Praise 4

OK...... prata cooked one side, now need to flip to the other side ..... :wut:

CNA : Malaysia's 1MDB says did not provide any funds to PM Najib

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysian state fund 1MDB said on Friday (Jul 3) that it had not provided any money to Prime Minister Najib Razak, after a Wall Street Journal report claimed that close to US$700 million was wired to his personal account from agencies, banks and companies linked to the fund.

"In reference to media reports published earlier today, 1MDB wishes to make clear that the company has never provided any funds to the Prime Minister," the statement said.

"To suggest otherwise, as some media outlets have done, is highly irresponsible and a deliberate attempt to undermine the company."

Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak had close to US$700 million in deposits from troubled state fund 1MDB wired into his personal account, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday, citing documents from a government probe.

There were five deposits into Najib's account and the two largest transactions, worth US$620 million and US$61 million, were done in March 2013 during an election campaign in Malaysia, the newspaper said.

The state fund has faced a storm of criticism over its debt of nearly US$11.6 billion and financial mismanagement. Najib chairs the fund's advisory board. The fund is facing separate investigations by the country's central bank, auditor-general, police force and the parliament's Public Accounts Committee.

The auditor-general will present an interim report on its probe during a briefing with the Public Accounts Committee on Jul 9, The Edge Financial Daily said on Friday.

1MDB's statement as follows:

In reference to media reports published earlier today, 1MDB wishes to make clear that the company has never provided any funds to the Prime Minister. To suggest otherwise, as some media outlets have done, is highly irresponsible and a deliberate attempt to undermine the company.

Recent revelations have raised concerns about the veracity of a number of 'leaked' documents which certain media outlets, and online blogs such as Sarawak Report, have used to mislead the public and justify spurious allegations against the company and the government.

According to press reports, these documents were found to have been tampered with, and were being used by an individual - who is currently under arrest in a foreign country - to extort and blackmail his former employer.

We are therefore surprised that documents such as these, whose existence and authenticity have not been publicly

verified, continue to be used as a basis to create new unsubstantiated allegations against 1MDB.

1MDB is currently cooperating with a number of enquiries being conducted by lawful authorities including the Auditor General, the Public Accounts Committee and Bank Negara. These authorities have all the relevant information, and we request all parties to await the outcome of their findings before making further allegations and rushing to judgement

- Reuters/rw

Link: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/malaysia-s-1mdb-says-did/1958192.html

:a-bang::a-m1524: who is telling the truth !!!!! :yuush:

Supersonic

no need la ... T2 income tax can cover liao ... lol

Dun say ah. That one i tink Najib oso envious......

So what's today MYR exchange rate?

:XD:

going down very soon ... good news to you?

we know what had been published ... no one knows what have not been published

• Praise 4

Hypersonic

not declared (unknown - nobody dare asked or dig because kena sued many times also mean pants drop) does not mean "poorest in terms of real wealth"

U want to go ahead and meet Davindar Singh in court, go ahead.

U go dig up lor? U so capable right? U find anything, guarantee 100 times more famous than roy ngerng or FA.

we know what had been published ... no one knows what have not been published

Like i said, prove something or meet Davinder in court?

↡ Advertisement