Najib implicated in funneling funds into personal a/c

Vega

worse ... ahjib kor in power ... definitely must bff with china for all investments and sell lands

with harapan ... perhaps xi + long = bff?

We can't deny ah jib was the reason good relationship between china and Malaysia.

We are too small a market (a dot) in China eye. The one belt one road..whatever road lah will definitely need to pass through Malaysia.

↡ Advertisement

Here say bus ticket from Singapore is sold out.

Ppl working in Sg is taking leave

those work and stay here so supportive of Najib?   :huh:

Here say bus ticket from Singapore is sold out.

Ppl working in Sg is taking leave

My office Malaysian all said can go over to JB and cast vote. Don't need to go back home town.

worse ... ahjib kor in power ... definitely must bff with china for all investments and continue to sell lands

everything can bypass sinkieland liao .... redundant

Prior to GE, contractors for East Coast Rail Link applies for import of PRC workers.

I don't think Ah Long is bff with Xi big big. Currently Ah Long still got Wang Qi Shan to help him.

Wang Qi Shan likes Sg a lot.

Edited by Davidtch
  • Praise 1

My office Malaysian all said can go over to JB and cast vote. Don't need to go back home town.

Similar to Sg, if polling station in Marine Parade, cannot go to Woodlands to vote.

Prior to GE, contractors for East Coast Rail Link applies for import of PRC workers.

I don't think Ah Long is bff with Xi big big. Currently Ah Long still got Wang Qi Shan to help him.

Wang Qi Shan likes Sg a lot.

At least the situation seems better than last year. LHL also visit 2 times in a year, I guess must be important enough for him to do so.

how to if their registered address is in Pahang, how to vote where JB's contesting parties were different?

those work and stay here so supportive of Najib?   :huh:

Its wierd.

Without Jib-kor how they enjoy the 1:3 when they earn here and return home to spend?

but the limited ppl I spoke to here, many seem to no like him.

• Praise 1

At least the situation seems better than last year. LHL also visit 2 times in a year, I guess must be important enough for him to do so.

Within 6 mths, 2 visit.

Think about it.

Turbocharged

The bulk of Malaysians working in Singapore are Johoreans . And most if not all of them are opposition supporters . 

The opposition is targetting to win Johor state this election. There are about 8 marginal seats that can swing both ways . Hence , the overseas voters turnout is very important for oppo . 

Dont be surprised if Ah Jib kor only opens 2 counters at checkpoint on polling day .  [rolleyes]

• Praise 6

not just polling day ...

sat, sun, mon and tue leading up to polling day on wed!

especially weekend with election rally!

The bulk of Malaysians working in Singapore are Johoreans . And most if not all of them are opposition supporters . 

The opposition is targetting to win Johor state this election. There are about 8 marginal seats that can swing both ways . Hence , the overseas voters turnout is very important for oppo . 

Dont be surprised if Ah Jib kor only opens 2 counters at checkpoint on polling day[rolleyes]

Edited by Wt_know

bro, increase more than 300% leh ...

Within 1 day increase by SGD100.

Really huat ah

Edited by Wt_know