Najib implicated in funneling funds into personal a/c

Vega

3 minutes ago, Didu said:

Can Jibby strike a deal with Muhyiddin? If can, he'll probably get a slap on the wrist due to some legal technicality. 

No need lah. My BFF is INNOCENT.

:grin:

Its all a misunderstanding.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Kklim said:

The women supporters' head dress all same colour. Sponsored? 😆

UMNO supporters all wear red, meaning they're still treating Jibby as one of their own.

_85571475_hi029081883.jpg

• Praise 1

Jibby’s son got an incredibly good deal by returning half of the alleged ill gotten gains and still get to enjoy the other half and live a free man. While Jibby is now starring at a possible 20 years behind bar. What a contrast in fortune for both. 

Its good to lose the case and then win the appeal.

There is no appealing the appeal.

And walk away a free man.

:grin:

I think he will be out after the election is done. They just want dont want him to contest. Probably already struck a backdoor deal.

• Haha! 2

It is very improbable that he would have to spend a single day at Kajang Jail.

This conviction is to keep the rakyat happy, keep him out of any upcoming snap elections, and once the power has been consolidated, his appeal will be successful, or he'll be given parole for some kind of illness.

• Haha! 1

Supercharged

Just saw the news on TV. It says the sentencing will be to jail Jibby for 12 yrs. Some people cheering outside the courthouse.

Jibby's lawyer probably will appeal 

1 hour ago, Didu said:

Just saw the news on TV. It says the sentencing will be to jail Jibby for 12 yrs. Some people cheering outside the courthouse.

Jibby's lawyer probably will appeal 

This is to show the malaysia that the system  is clean. Next is up to Najib to appeal, and he will get what he asks for.😄😄

1 hour ago, Giordanogavin said:

Surprised twist and turn of the story. I though Jibby already strike a deal with Muhyiddin with UMNO support him to power as PM. Now he is found guilty.

If UMNO wants to win another election, they have to throw him under the bus. I reckon the new PM would want to get rid of any serious competitor also, plus they have some history. UMNO and the new PM are aligned in that regard.

• Praise 3

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

If UMNO wants to win another election, they have to throw him under the bus. I reckon the new PM would want to get rid of any serious competitor also, plus they have some history. UMNO and the new PM are aligned in that regard.

in angmoh saying ... cut loss ... LOL

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Unlikely.

Najib still has strong following at grassroot level especially he is 1 of 4 Pahang nobleman.

BOSSKU => my boss

3 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Yesterday was 5th Anniversary Najib FIRED Muhyiddin.

i am more interested what is the "anniversary" that laoma punkéd anwar ... again and again ... LOL

• Haha! 3

(edited)
3 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Unlikely.

Najib still has strong following at grassroot level especially he is 1 of 4 Pahang nobleman.

BOSSKU => my boss

yeah ... the entire umno heavyweight old gang still support him ... change pot no change soup ... 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Muhyiddin is super efficient in this regard with him in office for a few months  and the verdict of guilty for Jibby compare with Mahathir have tried to prosecute him for a year plus or so with no success.

Jibby still command a lot of support especially from the malay and from his constituency It is risky for UMNO to do that. Maybe someone betray him.

2 minutes ago, Giordanogavin said:

Muhyiddin is super efficient in this regard with him in office for a few months  and the verdict of guilty for Jibby compare with Mahathir have tried to prosecute him for a year plus or so with no success.

Jibby still command a lot of support especially from the malay and from his constituency It is risky for UMNO to do that. Maybe someone betray him.

It is more risky to support a corrupted man for a party running for a popularity contest at a country level. They know what is best for the party.

The verdict yesterday was telling.