MCF Premium Gift Pack

FinalNitro

Hi, it's been a few months now and I still haven't received my gift pack but it's okay.

I just really want the Accident Kit. I think it's really useful. How can I get it?

Hi, postman might have overlooked on yours as we have sent it out quite a while. I will arrange one to be mailed to you
↡ Advertisement

Hi, it's been a few months now and I still haven't received my gift pack but it's okay.

I just really want the Accident Kit. I think it's really useful. How can I get it?

waaa you made the mod work on CNY day 1 !  [thumbsup]  :a-whiteflag:

• Praise 6

Hi, postman might have overlooked on yours as we have sent it out quite a while. I will arrange one to be mailed to you

Hi pChou! Thank you so much! Wishing you a happy new year!  :a-good:

waaa you made the mod work on CNY day 1 !  [thumbsup]   :a-whiteflag:

Haha paiseh! It was not my intention. I just remembered today as my friend just got into an accident...  :mellow:

2016 CNY MCF Ang Bao lai liao!

Efforts of SGCM/MCF much appreciated, thank you pchou and laserjet.

Oh remember the decal, missing in the gift pack but no biggy as I have several from past events.

post-166701-0-89227800-1455159365_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

Dear admin. Can I have the exclusive MCF cash card too??

hi, we doesn't give out the cash card upon a request. Cashcard will be given to members who attends certain event or wins certain contests. 

Hi Admin

Received the gift pack with thanks.  However, I think the Tyre Gauge is missing.  

Can resend the tyre guage?  If it is too troublesome then nevermind. 

Cheers

Hi, i know that i posting on a total wrong topic. But i wanna ask is the free membership i sign up is it basic or premium? Well basic is more than enough since i dun drive my own car but rent.

Neutral Newbie

@pChou I have not received my MCF gift pack despite signing up several weeks ago. May I know if I have done anything wrongly. Thanks. Hope to receive it soon

@pChou I have not received my MCF gift pack despite signing up several weeks ago. May I know if I have done anything wrongly. Thanks. Hope to receive it soon

Hi

We will mail it out again for you.

Hi Admin

Received the gift pack with thanks.  However, I think the Tyre Gauge is missing.  

Cheers

Just saw this message, will mail out one for you.

Hi Admin

Cheers

Just saw this message, will mail out one for you.

Neutral Newbie

@pchou Thanks a million! Hope to receive it soon with the MCF car decal. (would love to have a cashcard if possible,would appreciate it)

↡ Advertisement