2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

Around 400 for pedals and 150 for the steering wheel chrome trim.

The padals are expensice. The steering wheel chrome trim is a must I think. Make the steering wheel more sporty.

The pedals are not drilled or pasted on. The accelerator is a direct replacement so it is a bit expensive. But I think it is worth it.

The pedals are not drilled or pasted on. The accelerator is a direct replacement so it is a bit expensive. But I think it is worth it.

I agree on that... the stock one looks erm... bland... haha

I agree on that... the stock one looks erm... bland... haha

The original accelerator didn't feel very nice in terms of throttle response. It felt more like an on / off switch. In between no response one, then suddenly the power comes on. I am referring to normal D mode.

The newer one felt more progressive. But this is all based on butt feel lah  :grin:

The original accelerator didn't feel very nice in terms of throttle response. It felt more like an on / off switch. In between no response one, then suddenly the power comes on. I am referring to normal D mode.

The newer one felt more progressive. But this is all based on butt feel lah  :grin:

The more I feel like installing... :a-bang:

For people to see how the new 2016 Audi A4 looks like, especially in darker colours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPoTCZopqjU

Disclaimer: Specs / trim level as well as standard kit are different in the video.

Minor cosmetic changes like the front lower bumper on the left & right - I believe the Quattro version in the video has the sensors located in these area, therefore different design. The sensors are for the automatic emergency brake (very much like Volvo) and the Adaptive cruise control so you can drive with minimal effort while the car maintains a uniform distance from the car infront.

• Praise 1

For people to see how the new 2016 Audi A4 looks like, especially in darker colours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPoTCZopqjU

Disclaimer: Specs / trim level as well as standard kit are different in the video.

Minor cosmetic changes like the front lower bumper on the left & right - I believe the Quattro version in the video has the sensors located in these area, therefore different design. The sensors are for the automatic emergency brake (very much like Volvo) and the Adaptive cruise control so you can drive with minimal effort while the car maintains a uniform distance from the car infront.

This could be US version cos all the US cars have the orange signal light at the front.

I watched this video on TV; the rear light looks pink. haha..

This could be US version cos all the US cars have the orange signal light at the front.

I watched this video on TV; the rear light looks pink. haha..

The signal reflector in front quite ugly. But the tail lamps in real life actually not as pink. Still red and very bright lol

The signal reflector in front quite ugly. But the tail lamps in real life actually not as pink. Still red and very bright lol

Yes, its ugly to see the orange reflector at the front but its standard in the US. The rear signal lights are using red.

anyone got latest quote for A4?

$149,999

At this price, its more attractive and value for $ than the simliar BMW 318i or C180K

• Praise 1

$149,999

At this price, its more attractive and value for $ than the simliar BMW 318i or C180K

Those 2 are $15K away, thereabouts. So people can make their own decisions properly when it comes to budgeting. 

The $15K difference aside, there are some kit standard in A4 but not in the above 2. Better compare properly.

Of course, if you talk about perceived value of the badge, Audi stand to lose but I don't go for badges.

I just love the high tech feel of the contemporary posh interior of the new A4. I feel like I step into another world every morning I enter the car. I can't say the same for the Merc my gf drives.

• Praise 1