2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

Take a test drive and you may just want to sign up at the next traffic light ... :grin:

I am very firm and will not let myself swayed easily by the temptations, have to admit the new A4 really grabs hold of your attention, like having a crush.. Haha
↡ Advertisement

Maybe they will give a better deal after the CNY / Motorshow rush?

Anyway, this 146k is a lot lower than the C180 and BMW 318, which are it's main rivals.

Of course it's only 10k or so more than the reliability duo from Thailand: Camry, and not far from the Accord in price.

I can afford to wait so no rush, somehow feel that by Jun 2017 or 3rd quarter 2017 prices should be significantly lower. Have not test drive the C180 & 318, will make a visit down to do a fair comparison and see what other deals they throw in

C180 & BMW 318 is becoming more common on the roads i feel, A4 was launched in Jan 2016, and its quite an uncommon sight yet. Maybe sales are sluggish and not moving fast enough i guess

Any A4 owners here who bought the basic model here and changed the rims to 17/18 inch? Could you provide some figures on how much it costs after trade in the existing 16inch rims? Would the rims available outside look similar to original factory stock?

Would it be possible to do up the basic 1.4 A4 with the grills and honey comb structure like the one in this pic? Thanks for all your kind sharing

post-157305-0-38049500-1480235839_thumb.jpeg

Any A4 owners here who bought the basic model here and changed the rims to 17/18 inch? Could you provide some figures on how much it costs after trade in the existing 16inch rims? Would the rims available outside look similar to original factory stock?

Would it be possible to do up the basic 1.4 A4 with the grills and honey comb structure like the one in this pic? Thanks for all your kind sharing

It's been done by at least one of the brothers here. Just read some of the earlier pages. He also disclosed where he had it done. 

PA got a $10k upgrade package w orig Audi 19" rims, full Audi body kit, chrome kit. Totally transforms the look of the A4

Visited the showroom on saturday, was told the december shipment comes with VC. Delivery should be mid december. The thing holding me back is lack of memory seat. The power for the 1.4TSI engine feels good through.

• Praise 1

Visited the showroom on saturday, was told the december shipment comes with VC. Delivery should be mid december. The thing holding me back is lack of memory seat. The power for the 1.4TSI engine feels good through.

Great news if true. You can indent the memory seats for a few thousand more if it's important to you. Just have to put up with the three month wait.
  • Praise 1

Great news if true. You can indent the memory seats for a few thousand more if it's important to you. Just have to put up with the three month wait.

Sorry, I mean the SE told me that there are 2 units coming in with VC for the December shipment.

Neutral Newbie

A quick note to bros here if you guys have auto start/stop not activating after awhile. I had the issue and took it in twice. No fault codes. In the end they found battery draining. Turns out to be the in car camera that they gave. The control unit is faulty and draining the battery. They changed it. Am still monitoring since it's only been 2 days since I got it back. For me usually 1 week after, the problem comes back, hopefully this time fixed. So bros with the eurostyle front and rear cameras, pls beware.

I also had an annoying rattle at the rear parcel shelf area. They lube the seals and wrapped the components in the c-pillars. Currently fixed, hope it doesn't come back.

• Praise 1

I thought the base model comes with electric seats? It doesn't??

Oh wait misread memory seats with electric seat.

Edited by rgyl11
  • Praise 1

I am very firm and will not let myself swayed easily by the temptations, have to admit the new A4 really grabs hold of your attention, like having a crush.. Haha

#maituliao....  :want:

I was like that when my car is left with over a year... now I'm only left 6 months and kinda in "bobian have to do" mode.  :secret-laugh:

• Praise 1

Anybody up their 1.4 A4 to the 18 inch rims?

Is 7.5x18 225/45/18 better or

8x18 225/40/18

For me, I would follow factory fitted tyre information and here are the following:

17-inch: 17" x 7.5J 225/50 R17

18-inch: 18" x 8.0J 245/40 R18

19-inch: 19" x 8.5J 245/35 R19

• Praise 1

For me, I would follow factory fitted tyre information and here are the following:

17-inch: 17" x 7.5J 225/50 R17

18-inch: 18" x 8.0J 245/40 R18

19-inch: 19" x 8.5J 245/35 R19

Thanks a lot. Where do I find these informations ?