2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

Anyone knows if the reverse camera option exists or have to install by 3rd party?

We only install by PA the original Audi reverse camera. 

If you do 3rd party outside, u risk messing up the MMI. 

Any A4 owners here who bought the basic model here and changed the rims to 17/18 inch? Could you provide some figures on how much it costs after trade in the existing 16inch rims? Would the rims available outside look similar to original factory stock?

Would it be possible to do up the basic 1.4 A4 with the grills and honey comb structure like the one in this pic? Thanks for all your kind sharing

Yes, the basic model can be changed to 17 inch, even 18, even 19 if u like (from PA .. haha) 

I guess the most common sell today would be the 'Basic 1.4' model. 

Essentially, you can ''spec up" the car at either:

1. PA 

2. Çontinental Klasse (CK) 

PA has promos or see your bargaining power, to spec up the basic 1.4 

This is my car, with ''full spec freebies including the 'style package''. (see picture) 

1. Chrome ASF grille and side air vent fins. 

2. Chrome exhaust tip. 

3. 17 inch rims (itself said to be 3k extra at PA) 

4. Original Audi Reverse Camera with Dynamic guide lines. (my friend paid $1600+ as a cost option) 

5. Front and Rear Recording Camera 

6. 3M solar films. 

7. 3 year free servicing. 

Points 1,2,3 will bring you closer to the so called 'Design' trim, safe for missing memory seats and chrome steering wheel garnish (this itself is selling at PA for $100; CK at $180) 

There are many customizations for this car, offered by both PA and CK. 

Importantly, you must know what you want and what you love; don't just follow coz everyone is doing. haha. I trust you know it well. :) 

Some of the more popular ''mods" of the boys in our whatsapp group":

1. Chrome Steering Wheel Garnish. 

2. Door Exit / Entry light projecting Audi logo on floor (CK does it but PA refuses due to some ? electrical thing)

3. Scuff plates 

4. Sports pedals. 

5. S-Line side skirts

6. Full vortex kit + boot lip spoiler.

7. Some considering diffuser with dual exhaust (one is for show only la) - maybe even S4 Quad pipe style.

8. Rims ! especially those guys on 16 inch. 

So you see and look around yea. haha. 

As for me, my car is 100% stock 'full specced freebie'; i paid 15x,999 for it and probably have no more money to do any more mods (use it for road tax and insurance). But i thought was a gd deal then (Friday Special One Night Only promo); traded in my old car for a decent price, got my choice colour combi and collected the car within 10 days of signing ... nothing more i could ask for. 

Love it to bits; once you buy, don't look back already. haha. good luck. 

post-148885-0-94468600-1480426808_thumb.jpg

post-148885-0-72806200-1480427781_thumb.jpg

post-148885-0-92074800-1480427922_thumb.jpg

Edited by ahboy86
  • Praise 5

Yes, the basic model can be changed to 17 inch, even 18, even 19 if u like (from PA .. haha)

1. PA

2. Ãontinental Klasse (CK)

This is my car, with ''full spec freebies including the 'style package''. (see picture)

2. Chrome exhaust tip.

4. Original Audi Reverse Camera with Dynamic guide lines. (my friend paid $1600+ as a cost option)

6. 3M solar films.

Points 1,2,3 will bring you closer to the so called 'Design' trim, safe for missing memory seats and chrome steering wheel garnish (this itself is selling at PA for $100; CK at $180)

Importantly, you must know what you want and what you love; don't just follow coz everyone is doing. haha. I trust you know it well. :)

2. Door Exit / Entry light projecting Audi logo on floor (CK does it but PA refuses due to some ? electrical thing)

3. Scuff plates

4. Sports pedals.

5. S-Line side skirts

7. Some considering diffuser with dual exhaust (one is for show only la) - maybe even S4 Quad pipe style.

As for me, my car is 100% stock 'full specced freebie'; i paid 15x,999 for it and probably have no more money to do any more mods (use it for road tax and insurance). But i thought was a gd deal then (Friday Special One Night Only promo); traded in my old car for a decent price, got my choice colour combi and collected the car within 10 days of signing ... nothing more i could ask for.

Wow thanks a lot for all these information.

You guys have your own WhatsApp group for A4?

Thanks and nice post! Can I check what is the OMV and you gotten all those freebies at 15x,999?

1. PA 

2. Çontinental Klasse (CK) 

2. Chrome exhaust tip. 

6. 3M solar films. 

3. Scuff plates 

4. Sports pedals. 

5. S-Line side skirts

• Praise 1

#maituliao.... :want:

I was like that when my car is left with over a year... now I'm only left 6 months and kinda in "bobian have to do" mode. :secret-laugh:

Agree that new A4 temptation is very strong haha. So you bought it already?

I will intend to finish my current drive up to the last month or even week haha just nice trade in for new A4 lol

Edited by seng_1001

It's okay lah, Audi drivers always get more stick or "opinions" from drivers of other brands. Maybe they feel the need to justify their purchases as more superior or others' as less.

It's okay lah, Audi drivers always get more stick or "opinions" from drivers of other brands. Maybe they feel the need to justify their purchases as more superior or others' as less.

No la, I like the A4. Just that I feel PA doesn't do justice to the car by giving it ugly 16" wheels, and by putting a boring silver car as showroom car.

I prefer the interior of the B8/8.5 to the B9.

Wow thanks a lot for all these information.

You guys have your own WhatsApp group for A4?

IF there are around 500+ A4s sold this year, almost 10% of all A4 owners are in the whatsapp grp chat. :)

No la, I like the A4. Just that I feel PA doesn't do justice to the car by giving it ugly 16" wheels, and by putting a boring silver car as showroom car.

They had to put 16-inch wheels to get the $10k CEVS rebate mah. So its understandable why they did it. I would rather pay $3k for 18/19-inch wheels than reduce the CEVS to $5k with 17-inch. Even though its eaten into PARF, but its still cheaper overall with $10k CEVS instead.

Edited by BlueSwifts

I am pretty sure tat they have the 2.0 A4 on display at PA. If I am not wrong, the 2.0 A4 is fitted with 18 inch rims. Not to mention, there is always the S4 that they are launching now. 16 inch .... never an issue cos most of the owner will upgrade their rims. 

Colour .... there are so many choices I dont think someone will make a decision on their choice of colour based on the show room car.

Thanks and nice post! Can I check what is the OMV and you gotten all those freebies at 15x,999?

I think if am not wrong, my OMV is ard 33k plus. yes everything i listed for 15x,999. 

I am pretty sure tat they have the 2.0 A4 on display at PA. If I am not wrong, the 2.0 A4 is fitted with 18 inch rims. Not to mention, there is always the S4 that they are launching now. 16 inch .... never an issue cos most of the owner will upgrade their rims. 

Colour .... there are so many choices I dont think someone will make a decision on their choice of colour based on the show room car.

yeah the 2.0 was just beside it. Looks pretty good but the price difference is alot.

there are people who are sure that they want the A4. then there are folks who are undecided and looking around for cars in the same segment. the first impressions are important.

my personal take is having a sleek black unit, or an elegant white unit, or a sport red unit as a showroom car will help sway potential buyers to put the A4 as priority. packaging is important.

IF there are around 500+ A4s sold this year, almost 10% of all A4 owners are in the whatsapp grp chat. :)

They had to put 16-inch wheels to get the $10k CEVS rebate mah. So its understandable why they did it. I would rather pay $3k for 18/19-inch wheels than reduce the CEVS to $5k with 17-inch. Even though its eaten into PARF, but its still cheaper overall with $10k CEVS instead.

Do you guys have meet ups?

Thanks & appreciation to all bros for their kind sharing =)

I had commonly experienced that from Merc drivers haha. When some friends & colleague know i might look at Audi, they throw in all sorts of reasons to sway my opinion lol.. Hahaha.

↡ Advertisement