2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

IF there are around 500+ A4s sold this year, almost 10% of all A4 owners are in the whatsapp grp chat. :)

They had to put 16-inch wheels to get the $10k CEVS rebate mah. So its understandable why they did it. I would rather pay $3k for 18/19-inch wheels than reduce the CEVS to $5k with 17-inch. Even though its eaten into PARF, but its still cheaper overall with $10k CEVS instead.

Yup agreed.  16" for extra $5k off is worth it.  It makes the design trim an less attractive package.  I used the money and topped up for a VC.

↡ Advertisement

Any A4 owners here who bought the basic model here and changed the rims to 17/18 inch? Could you provide some figures on how much it costs after trade in the existing 16inch rims? Would the rims available outside look similar to original factory stock?

Would it be possible to do up the basic 1.4 A4 with the grills and honey comb structure like the one in this pic? Thanks for all your kind sharing

Original factory stock rims are available in some outside shops as well.  Some owners with original 17" or 18" rims traded theirs in and the shop sells them to you.

Ray-S Sports Rims, South East Tyre, and Autokinetics are some of the shops you can check out and compare prices.  Can vary from slightly over $1k to $3k depending on size and brand of rims you choose.

Thanks & appreciation to all bros for their kind sharing =)

I had commonly experienced that from Merc drivers haha. When some friends & colleague know i might look at Audi, they throw in all sorts of reasons to sway my opinion lol.. Hahaha.

Yeah, the important thing is to follow your heart (and wallet). There's always going to be someone better.

You have a Toyota? I have an Audi, ha!

You have an Audi? I have a Merc, ha!

You have a Merc? I have a Porsche, ha!

You have a Porsche, I have a Rolls Royce, ha!

Ultimately, however rich we are, our budget is not unlimited. We just make sure we spend within our means and be happy whenever we step in our chosen drive.  ^_^

• Praise 1

You have a Toyota? I have an Audi, ha!

You have an Audi? I have a Merc, ha!

You have a Merc? I have a Porsche, ha!

You have a Porsche, I have a Rolls Royce, ha!

whoever said these words to you, is damn childish haha

• Praise 1

Anyone usinh android auto app for syn with mmi for navigation? App seems to show error msgs recently when not plugged in to car usb port.

How much does navigation module for mmi cost?

I was driving behind an A4 this morning and I was bit surprised that the undercarriage is very visible including the 2 eye-catching silverish vertical bars (not sure name) at the rear wheels.   (the sudden impression I got was like dracula fangs)

Is it the A4 ground clearance high?

Hi guys, can you add me to the chat group? Getting my 1.4t next week, very excited ;)

Congrats. Can add me in also when you're inside? Haha

8218o633

• Praise 1

Anybody knows how much does PA sells sports pedal for A4 ? I checked with the parts sales personnel they say around $100 but stock only come near Jan. I checked outside workshop for A4 b9 they have ready stock and, they said it's oem sports foot pedal and they selling $300. Anybody can advise please? Thanks

Edited by rgyl11

Neutral Newbie

Anybody knows how much does PA sells sports pedal for A4 ? I checked with the parts sales personnel they say around $100 but stock only come near Jan. I checked outside workshop for A4 b9 they have ready stock and, they said it's oem sports foot pedal and they selling $300. Anybody can advise please? Thanks

Go "Taobao" $60..but i think the dead pedal may not fit...i got mine for A3 only the accelerator n brake pedal $30..

post-177511-0-08439700-1480654870_thumb.png

Edited by C3C
  • Praise 1

Go "Taobao" $60..but i think the dead pedal may not fit...i got mine for A3 only the accelerator n brake pedal $30..

The accelerator and brake fits well?

How do you search. I'm bad at Chinese lol I can't find it

Are they original?

Edited by rgyl11

Neutral Newbie

The accelerator and brake fits well?

How do you search. I'm bad at Chinese lol I can't find it

Are they original?

Original...lol..just plug n play, no screw needed same as Original.

post-177511-0-79806800-1480656441_thumb.jpg

Just collected by A4 today. Bought a few weeks ago as an audi event car (my earlier post)  

Very happy with it.  Only minor thing is that when the car was delivered I noticed a small scratch at the front which I guess was because the staff were not careful.  Have to send it back for re-spraying again which is a little annoying but ain't gonna let that small thing dampen my mood!

I also learnt today that for iphone, if I connect my USB to it, the screen does not allow google maps.  Have to use apple maps.  Does anyone know if there is a way around it?

This thread has been extremely helpful bros.  Thanks to all the bros for all the helpful advice.

• Praise 2

Just collected by A4 today. Bought a few weeks ago as an audi event car (my earlier post)

Very happy with it. Only minor thing is that when the car was delivered I noticed a small scratch at the front which I guess was because the staff were not careful. Have to send it back for re-spraying again which is a little annoying but ain't gonna let that small thing dampen my mood!

I also learnt today that for iphone, if I connect my USB to it, the screen does not allow google maps. Have to use apple maps. Does anyone know if there is a way around it?

This thread has been extremely helpful bros. Thanks to all the bros for all the helpful advice.

Congrats on your ride. I just collected few days back too, realise that when at highway around speed > 90 if I were to step a little harder on the brakes the car vibrates and it's quite loud on the vibration sound. Does yours happen o have the same issue too?

Is this common for new car or it's faulty?

Edited by rgyl11
↡ Advertisement