2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

When you are in can u add me too ? Hahhh thanks 92951021

I told the admin twice but they ignore me sigh. Just wait till they visit this forum. Sorry ><
↡ Advertisement

Audi has been quite appealing to me. however, i have 3 friends who owned audi down with pre mature gear box failure before even reaching 7 years with decent avg mileage. can anyone advice if audi gear box really that bad like VW? pretty keen in Q7

Audi has been quite appealing to me. however, i have 3 friends who owned audi down with pre mature gear box failure before even reaching 7 years with decent avg mileage. can anyone advice if audi gear box really that bad like VW? pretty keen in Q7

What models / which year were these? Just curious.

What models / which year were these? Just curious.

one was at 7yr last yr meaning 2008 car and one was ta 5yr last yr meaning 2010 car. the other i dont know. i drove a used 2005 A4 in the yr 2009 for a yr and I got slap with a controller problem for the gear box and the damage is 5k SGD . I guess because I service at the AD. so confident a bit shaken. but I just love the new audi design

• Praise 1

Does the android auto on A4 work? We need to download the correct apk only right?

Yes. Just download the arm64 version if you are using the latest Android Smartphones.

one was at 7yr last yr meaning 2008 car and one was ta 5yr last yr meaning 2010 car. the other i dont know. i drove a used 2005 A4 in the yr 2009 for a yr and I got slap with a controller problem for the gear box and the damage is 5k SGD . I guess because I service at the AD. so confident a bit shaken. but I just love the new audi design

The new gearbox design started production back in mid 2014 and was implemented in the FWD A4, FL A6 (2015) and A7 (2015) from 2015. So it is still a relatively new gearbox design and no one knows if or when there will be any major reliability issues after 3 years. Fingers-Crossed!

Edited by BlueSwifts
  • Praise 1

I told the admin twice but they ignore me sigh. Just wait till they visit this forum. Sorry ><

Paiseh. The group chat very active. Easy to miss out :)

Anyway added already. Youngest member, yet

Not surprising since audi din do well in terms of reliability in the past.

Frankly I have a fair share of problems from other brands too.

But this is my first Audi. Hope it's as swee as it can.

Nice. How's the ride quality on 19" rims? Hard or can't tell the diff?

Probably more fuel consumption I guess but I can't tell the difference.

Overall fuel efficiency is already quite impressive though.

As with comfort, better than my previous A4B7.

Paiseh. The group chat very active. Easy to miss out :)

Anyway added already. Youngest member, yet

Frankly I have a fair share of problems from other brands too.

But this is my first Audi. Hope it's as swee as it can.

My experience with BMW and Mercedes Benz so far also had their fair share of problems. Not always the drive train but other issues like aircon, steering rack or suspension noises.

All have problems one lah.. see heng suay. Just that VW / Audi ones are more well documented  [laugh]

dont we love generic motherhood statements? :p

Probability of seeing such generic statements is much higher for the Audi brand.. it's like the brand sticks out like a sore thumb and others feel the insatiable need to knock it down a couple of notch.

Cat B COE is down.. time for an A4?

Depends on what kind of pattern PA is willing to chut this weekend...  :whisper:

If its below $140K, #maituliao.  :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Edited by Vwguy77
  • Praise 2

How was their driving style like? Sometimes its really depends on the driver and how they handle their car. Needless to say further, just take a look at the young chaps driving BMWs and how hard they push their cars.. Especially those left 2 or 3 year conti cars

Depends on what kind of pattern PA is willing to chut this weekend... :whisper:

If its below $140K, #maituliao. :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Chiong arhh.. Charge !! If at $140K its too tempting liao.

I realised from the stated selling price can always minus off abt $10k or so..?

Chiong arhh.. Charge !! If at $140K its too tempting liao.

I realised from the stated selling price can always minus off abt $10k or so..?

Tiagong from my relentless/hardworking SE is that they may go down to that price.... Ai mai?  :secret-laugh:

Yes, that is the PA style of selling car. They take the difference between the listed price and the actual selling price as another form of overtrade so that you can place a low deposit and exorbitant amount of loan. Of course, you can also split the amount to put down higher deposit and lower loan so just be diligent when you sign the paper...

Come come... #maituliao...  [smash]

140k with full specs and servicing will be nice. It was going for around 145k during their warehouse sale, but without servicing and some freebies..

I'm guessing this weekend PA ad for A4 will shout $139,999

Possible, but it might be a barebones edition, similar to the warehouse one..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1