2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

I just tried to open the boot as you described; car remained locked. My key was in my pocket. And it opened. Is there any configuration u need to do?

Thanks for trying. Hmm maybe i did some setting wrongly.
↡ Advertisement

Thanks for trying. Hmm maybe i did some setting wrongly.

I’m guessing this may be what is wrong...

So no worries:)

Audi drops prices further A4 now for 150k :(

Anyone knows why?

Ok. But what does the new price come/no come with? Need more info rather than just the price alone.

post-163344-0-62310800-1524892870_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 1

Iâm guessing this may be what is wrong...

So no worries:)

Ok. But what does the new price come/no come with? Need more info rather than just the price alone.

Ah ok, will try that later. Thanks!!
  • Praise 1

Hmm i did the setting as per the picture above but still cannot open the boot when car is locked. Can only open using the key button or if car is unlocked.

• Praise 2

Hmm i did the setting as per the picture above but still cannot open the boot when car is locked. Can only open using the key button or if car is unlocked.

Oh... u know u have to check the box to activate it? If u did, then suggest u get it checked with PA.

And just to share. Pardon me if I sound too amateurish. I realised each key can be individually configured to individual driver settings. So exciting! hahahahaha

• Praise 1

Oh... u know u have to check the box to activate it? If u did, then suggest u get it checked with PA.

And just to share. Pardon me if I sound too amateurish. I realised each key can be individually configured to individual driver settings. So exciting! hahahahaha

Really?

LOL!!!

yes for the current 2.0L version

Good to know... And the current 2.0L pricing is really good. Just dislike the steering wheel, it's not full functional like A3.

Does the personalised setting include seat config?

I thought my PA said so, but I don’t see the seat adjust based on the key.

Does the personalised setting include seat config?

I thought my PA said so, but I don’t see the seat adjust based on the key.

Personalised seat configuration will not be possible without memory seat. And disappointingly, the A4 DOES NOT come with memory seat. At this day and age, and proclaiming themselves to be high(er) in tech than their competitors, not including such basics in their default package is a shame.

Just like how they can give 16” wheels for a 2.0L turbocharged sedan:(

Edited by X5actor

Supercharged

Personalised seat configuration will not be possible without memory seat. And disappointingly, the A4 DOES NOT come with memory seat. At this day and age, and proclaiming themselves to be high(er) in tech than their competitors, not including such basics in their default package is a shame.

Just like how they can give 16” wheels for a 2.0L turbocharged sedan:(

Bro, this is cheapest 2.0 turbo sedan in the luxury tier.... C200 is easily 50k more.

If you think unacceptable, you can do custom order, if you don't mind 30-50k more.

You want CHEAP and VERY VERY GOOD.... let me know when you find it

• Praise 2

Bro, this is cheapest 2.0 turbo sedan in the luxury tier.... C200 is easily 50k more.

If you think unacceptable, you can do custom order, if you don't mind 30-50k more.

You want CHEAP and VERY VERY GOOD.... let me know when you find it

I’m not asking for “cheap and very very good” .. hahahaha .. it’s just some basic stuff I thought should have come together. Maybe diff strokes for diff folks. For example, some may deem having electronic tailgate as ‘basic’; while others can do without. Similarly, some will prefer leather seats, while others can live with non-leather seats. Seriously I don’t mind adding another 10K for memory front seats and at least 17” wheels. Well, some things gotta give.

Nevertheless I’m enjoying every moment driving it!

Edited by X5actor

Supersonic

Just like how they can give 16â wheels for a 2.0L turbocharged sedan:(

It’s all to do w the OMV game played by ADs

PA is obviously pricing the A4 at very competitive levels to make ppl question whether it’s worth to pay $20-30k more for the dime a dozen C180...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1