2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

Neutral Newbie

I got it from Taobao/AliExpress. Actually a lot of stuff for A4 can be bought there. a few things to note

- Their model is A4L, as I understand the only difference is the back seat leg room longer. The rest should be the same.

- They are LHD and we are RHD. So anything that involve the difference cannot be use. example the center conosle face plate is different direction.

Other than these, most of the things can buy and use.

Nice! Are you able to tell me what Mandarin phrase you used to search for that?

↡ Advertisement

Audi is trying to play "Spot the differences" game with potential buyer?  [grin]

Audi-A4-2019-1600-0b.jpg

Audi-A4-2019-1600-0d.jpg

Audi-A4-2019-1600-02.jpg

Audi-A4-2019-1600-08.jpg

Audi-A4-2019-1600-01.jpg

Audi-A4-2019-1600-07.jpg

Audi-A4-2019-1600-06.jpg

Audi-A4-2019-1600-0e.jpg

Audi-A4-2019-1600-0f.jpg

Audi-A4-2019-1600-10.jpg

The 2019 model year will see the Audi A4 Sedan and Audi A4 Avant receive newly designed bumpers, which together with the new wheel design accentuate the sporty character. The equally all-new S line competition equipment line provides additional dynamic highlights.

In the new model year, the Audi A4 stands out with a more striking front-end from the design and sport lines and above. Powerful, pentagonal contours surround the exterior air inlets - aluminum-look bars structure their inside. The S line exterior package features new bumpers with a sportier look. Their pronounced wedge-shaped design makes them even more eyecatching. A U-shaped clip separates the exterior and the interior area, which is finished off with a honeycomb grille. Separate openings in the air inlets guide a portion of the airflow into the wheel housings, where it flows past the wheels.

The Singleframe grille also helps differentiate between the equipment lines. In the S line exterior package, the grille now also features slats with a 3D look. A blade finishes off the lower part of the front-end. The rear bumper also comes standard in the new look. Two wide, trapezoidal exhaust tailpipes replace the previous round tailpipes. The diffuser area between the exhaust tailpipes is now narrower. The wheels, which are available in 16 to 19-inch versions, have also been redesigned.

The S line competition equipment package is also making its debut in the Audi A4 model line. It includes a host of exclusive new features - the blade in the front bumper and the stone-chip guard strip in selenite silver, an RS rear spoiler on the Audi A4 Avant and, among other things, the new Turbo Blue paint finish. The four rings logo is in the lower section of the rear doors, in either silver or black, depending on the exterior paint color. The equipment package also provides customers with sporty technology features - Audi Sport 19-inch wheels, red brake calipers, sport suspension and LED headlights.

In the interior, the S line competition builds on the S line black interior package, supplementing it with RS carbon inlays, a three-spoke multifunction steering wheel and black partial leather sport seats. Alternatively, customers can also opt for S sport seats in magma red or in other colors.
  • Praise 4

(edited)

audi is good la

it helps old buyers to preserve old car value

2016-2019-2022 ... all same same but different ... lol

Edited by Wt_know

Anyone knows where to get original Audi rims other than from PA? If there’s no such option, anyone can advise what’s the difference between replica Audi rims vs original Audi rims?

(edited)

all the reputable tyre and wheel shop got audi original wheel (traded in) or can indent

check out hurry tyres, leong seng, etc

Anyone knows where to get original Audi rims other than from PA? If there’s no such option, anyone can advise what’s the difference between replica Audi rims vs original Audi rims?

Edited by Wt_know

(edited)

spot the difference ... [laugh]

the good news is curent buyer tan tio liao ...

your “old” car looks updated for at least the next 3-4 years before another facelift [thumbsup]

Edited by Wt_know

all the reputable tyre and wheel shop got audi original wheel (traded in) or can indent

check out hurry tyres, leong seng, etc

Thanks!

Supersonic

spot the difference ... [laugh]

the good news is curent buyer tan tio liao ...

your “old” car looks updated for at least the next 3-4 years before another facelift [thumbsup]

Should be new generation liao after 3 - 4 years.

Should be new generation liao after 3 - 4 years.

Yap b10 should be coming out in 2023. Although the latest Audi models have different interior designs ie the double touch screens and the 2nd gen vc, I think they are saving most of the new tech for the next gen model. Wouldn't make sense for Audi to pack too much new tech in a mere facelift.

All round the facelift looks rather similar to the current model. One of the biggest difference is the cuboidal rear exhaust which appears to be fake (similar to the q8 and all the latest Audi models) with the real exhaust pipe situated below the cuboidal one. Not a fan of this but that's just my opinion.

(edited)

I think you’ve been advised where you can start your search from. If not PA, there are the numerous tire and wheel shops around various locations that you can ‘try your luck’ with. Problem with this is, you have to keep going around to the shops to enquire. Unless, of course, you leave down your contact with them and hope they get back to you when someone trades in his/her original Audi rims. But then, the Audi rims must be one that fits your car model and of your fancy. Otherwise, the search continues.

Another method will be to check with the local Audi stockists, i.e. companies that bring in genuine Audi automotive parts and accessories, and see if they can help indent Audi rims as well. For this, you must ensure the rims specs are correct to your car model. I’m not sure who they are but a brief Google search gave me these:

1. Goldenlink Auto

2. Yee Fong Auto

3. Kian Hua Motor

And on the difference between replica and original, I think it’s all about the quality. I was recommended Audi look-a-like rims while searching for original ones - they are mostly from Taiwan, no known brands, not Made In Germany, light in weight, and many many designs, sizes and colors to choose from. And they are really inexpensive!

Original Audi rims are heavier and definitely way more expensive (if it’s not the stock 16” forged ones from the current A4). But I’m sure they are tougher and of better make and quality. Unfortunately, designs are not many for the originals.

For a start, try walk the shops.

Good luck:)

Edited by X5actor

Neutral Newbie

Hi just brought a4 today. And wanna know if there’s any WhatsApp chat to join to enquire on ? Thanks

Twincharged

Hi just brought a4 today. And wanna know if there’s any WhatsApp chat to join to enquire on ? Thanks

Easier to login to VAGSG and ask around.

Cheers

(edited)

Okay guys, finally had time again to see the forums.

PM me your name, contact no., vehicle no. and exterior body colour, will add you in. Even those who PM-ed me before, PM me again then I can mass add you guys in.

And yes, whatsapp group is still active, chatty as ever and there are 163 participants, all A4 B9 only. Some with 2.0L Quattro, 2.0L FWD and mostly 1.4L.

Did you see this? Want to PM him?

Edited by X5actor
↡ Advertisement