2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

Getting my new Audi A4 next week, very excited. Navarra Blue in color...wonder how's the new facelift model will look like. Noted that it will be minor changes but nevertheless hope it looks good.

↡ Advertisement

Getting my new Audi A4 next week, very excited. Navarra Blue in color...wonder how's the new facelift model will look like. Noted that it will be minor changes but nevertheless hope it looks good.

congrats, very nice color. i think previously only available on S4 and S5

U are getting the FL model? didnt know is in singapore already

Same Color for me too bro. Gray interior? :)

When u collecting?

Likely tailpipes are different. Now is round new will be trapezoidal and integrated into bumpers. Not sure if the surrounding diffuser area will be raw black or in body Color. Very curious on the front bumper, cannot really find any info on web.

Someone collecting this Saturday I think. Hope he can share photos.

Edited by Dice

congrats, very nice color. i think previously only available on S4 and S5

U are getting the FL model? didnt know is in singapore already

Yup getting the FL 2019 model. It just arrive in Singapore recently. Heard that sales people in the showroom have not actually seen it yet. But changes to the exterior will mainly be to the front LED light, a bit of the front grill and back exhaust pipes.

When u collecting?

Likely tailpipes are different. Now is round new will be trapezoidal and integrated into bumpers. Not sure if the surrounding diffuser area will be raw black or in body Color. Very curious on the front bumper, cannot really find any info on web.

Someone collecting this Saturday I think. Hope he can share photos.

Edited by maxsee333

Yup getting the FL 2019 model. It just arrive in Singapore recently. Heard that sales people in the showroom have not actually seen it yet. But changes to the exterior will mainly be to the front LED light, a bit of the front grill and back exhaust pipes.

Collecting next week bro...

https://www.caranddriver.com/photos/g21990242/the-2019-audi-a4-gets-the-tiniest-of-updates-gallery/?slide=4

wow u buy without seeing it, haha

i saw it on youtube. front bumper looks more aggressive, comes with a rear diffuser 

When u collecting?

Someone collecting this Saturday I think. Hope he can share photos. ð

Will share when I collect this sat
  • Praise 1

Will share when I collect this sat ð¤ª

Likely will be Matt black for the diffuser as stated in the option list they gave us.

The spec sheet I got is likely for current A4. Somehow I think it’s not for the new minor facelift. Hmmm

When u collecting?

Someone collecting this Saturday I think. Hope he can share photos. ð

Tail pipes shld look like 2017 A6 C7.

Tail pipes shld look like 2017 A6 C7.

from web, it should look like this. but not sure if the front will look like below one coz that one prolly spec'd with the radar at the fog light area. ignoring the foglight area design and the quattro and chrome on the grill, the new bumper is not bad looking, like a little more aggressive, not sure if we have the front splitter below the licence plate

2019-audi-a4-2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

• Praise 1

from web, it should look like this. but not sure if the front will look like below one coz that one prolly spec'd with the radar at the fog light area. ignoring the foglight area design and the quattro and chrome on the grill, the new bumper is not bad looking, like a little more aggressive, not sure if we have the front splitter below the licence plate

2019-audi-a4-2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Old fog design nicer imo. I prefer old front tho.
  • Praise 1

I just notice that Audi seem to have recently UPz the price of the A4 by another 10k back to its old selling price of 176k, probably in tandem with the new facelift...><"

Edited by maxsee333

I just notice that Audi seem to have recently UPz the price of the A4 by another 10k back to its old selling price of 176k, probably in tandem with the new facelift...><"

The actual price is 176K-31K(Free COE promotion).