2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

IMG_8122_A4_N.jpg

Just collected my new A4, i must say Navarra Blue looks good on the A4 as well...xD

Any positive surprise from this minor facelift compared to the ones you saw previously at PA? Beside tailpipe...
↡ Advertisement

Any positive surprise from this minor facelift compared to the ones you saw previously at PA? Beside tailpipe...

First a big thank u to all for the congratz...As for the changes compare to those previously at PA...not sure coz first time buying AUDI so not sure how the previous ones look like...

First a big thank u to all for the congratz...As for the changes compare to those previously at PA...not sure coz first time buying AUDI so not sure how the previous ones look like...

Ok bro. Enjoy. Will be picking up mine very soon. Same color as yours. :)

IMG_8122_A4_N.jpg

Just collected my new A4, i must say Navarra Blue looks good on the A4 as well...xD

This blue is nice. Does the tail pipes have decent cover? Saw some naked ones on the road.

Made the car look cheap. Remarkable audi cant fork out couple bucks for decent cover.

This blue is nice. Does the tail pipes have decent cover? Saw some naked ones on the road.

Made the car look cheap. Remarkable audi cant fork out couple bucks for decent cover.

Tail pipes now is integrated into rear bumper. Not fake, looks more matured. Gotten my car also. I clearly remembered before minor facelift the center armrest can adjust to various positions but now cannot already. Also I remember there were 2 USB ports under the armrest now left one. Otherwise no diff from before.

The blue is beautiful. Love it. Some nice touches by PA Sales is umbrella, the 3M type car mat 5 pieces. A 5$ cashcard.

Tail pipes now is integrated into rear bumper. Not fake, looks more matured. Gotten my car also. I clearly remembered before minor facelift the center armrest can adjust to various positions but now cannot already. Also I remember there were 2 USB ports under the armrest now left one. Otherwise no diff from before.

The blue is beautiful. Love it. Some nice touches by PA Sales is umbrella, the 3M type car mat 5 pieces. A 5$ cashcard. ð and an Audi keychain please cargo net. I have a water bottle too. Felt pretty good when collect car. Good service overall.

U mean back tail pipes like A6?

Is it that reverse brolly? Hate that design, i prefer the previous golf brolly but they dun carry that anymore.

PA really cut back. They used to give welcome box with stuff nicely packed it. Now they give lose stuff. Anyways enjoy ur new ride!

Regular umbrella. Haven’t open to see.

Ya enjoying every bit of it. The five-link F&R set up is really very good. Working to get the instanteous FC down to about 7-8L/100km.

The blue is beautiful. Love it. Some nice touches by PA Sales is umbrella, the 3M type car mat 5 pieces. A 5$ cashcard. ð and an Audi keychain please cargo net. I have a water bottle too. Felt pretty good when collect car. Good service overall.

Congrats to your new ride ... you will enjoy the drive everyday!

Regular umbrella. Haven’t open to see.

Ya enjoying every bit of it. The five-link F&R set up is really very good. Working to get the instanteous FC down to about 7-8L/100km.

After some usage, the umbrella handle's black layer started to peel off and exposed the red plastic inside. Lol.

The blue is beautiful. Love it. Some nice touches by PA Sales is umbrella, the 3M type car mat 5 pieces. A 5$ cashcard.

congrats, did u get a audi luggage? somehow i can't use that cash card in many places haha

Yea cashcard no chip. I use it to flashpaying stuff & not for carpark.

Hi, would like to know what is the best price i can get for the base 2.0t s-tronic audi a4 and the stage 1 numbers for B9 engine. Thanks! :a-happy:

last mentioned price was 148k...not sure now/car show price.

last mentioned price was 148k...not sure now/car show price.

Seen 139k before... hope to see this price or even lower at the motorshow which is just round the corner. Thanks for your advice! Cheers!

Seen 139k before... hope to see this price or even lower at the motorshow which is just round the corner. Thanks for your advice! Cheers!

A4 basic model selling at 139k?

Is it outgoing model?

They quoted me 150k+ for A4 TFSI S so I m considering MAZDA 6 and Skoda superb now

I think only VW staffs can get 20 to 30% discount

Edited by User2018
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1