2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

Back to topic, any idea what’s a good price/package and perks to expect for the A4 2.0l? The price still at $145,999?

153,999 + 10k Audi credits.

not sure what can the credit do

↡ Advertisement

Any workshop to recommend for Audi?

PA if your Audi is new and you want to maintain the warranties.

Otherwise, there is VAG, Servotronics, Godspeed and a couple of others which you can find in vagsg forum.

• Praise 1

At 139K , the Skoda Superb is a compelling choice.

217hp is tempting but i never quite like skoda design and the interior feels less premium.

but that's me. 

To add fuel to fire, Mazda 6 standard is retailing at 99k. Pretty CHEAp dor such a "premium" car, offering lousy soundproofing, poor engine and utterly atrocious quality. The anonymous guy who disliked my comment, haha you must be suffering driving a mazda yeah? VAG group is much superior than some KODO shit. Would rather a polo over a "premium", "flagship" sedan from Mazda....lol. What a joke. In comparison to it's competitors, MAzda 6 should be EOL since it is so much more inferior compared to superb or even Audi A4.

Why so much hate for Mazda? Sounds like you had a really bad experience with Mz 6. Chill bro... weather recently very hot, turn up the air con and drink some liang teh

153,999 + 10k Audi credits.

not sure what can the credit do

Means they replaced "free servicing" to 10K Audi credits? $10K seems a lot, worth about 5k of servicing with wear n tear replacements. Quite a good package actually.
  • Praise 1

217hp is tempting but i never quite like skoda design and the interior feels less premium.

but that's me.

Truth be told.

3 reasons why i choose Audi.

1. I am a badge whore. I like Audi & what it represents.

2. I like the design.

3. I am ok with paying a premium.

I believe anyone who says they are not buying bec of the brand is shitting everyone else. IMO.

• Praise 2

Truth be told.

2. I like the design.

I believe anyone who says they are not buying bec of the brand is shitting everyone else. IMO.

It's normal to be badge whore. Same reason why some buy rolex; same reason why ladies buy chanel bags

Perfectly normal

• Praise 1

To add fuel to fire, Mazda 6 standard is retailing at 99k. Pretty CHEAp dor such a "premium" car, offering lousy soundproofing, poor engine and utterly atrocious quality. The anonymous guy who disliked my comment, haha you must be suffering driving a mazda yeah? VAG group is much superior than some KODO shit. Would rather a polo over a "premium", "flagship" sedan from Mazda....lol. What a joke. In comparison to it's competitors, MAzda 6 should be EOL since it is so much more inferior compared to superb or even Audi A4.

You drive conti? Conti big fk? Be humble. One day you have to take bus. Oh ya.. bus also conti now.
  • Praise 2

Truth be told.

2. I like the design.

Used to drive merc bmw audi lexus, badge whore

But now drive skoda superb, just because i am looking for value for money ride lol

• Praise 5

This coming February will mark my 2nd year ownership of my A4.

It has been a pleasant journey thus far. The car is still stock other than my 18" stock rims (Q5 original wheels).

I used to mod almost all the cars that I owned and drove within the first year of ownership and from then onwards.

To date, the car, in its stock condition, has been satisfactory to me and fulfills all my expectations.

Of course, I could do with an upgrade of Bilstein shocks to the original suspension which is Lemforder but the original shocks hold the ground well enough for me in fast corners and bends or some other upgrades. But I have not done anything yet and perhaps I may or I may not.

I am still a happy owner come February and still counting.

• Praise 3

This coming February will mark my 2nd year ownership of my A4.

It has been a pleasant journey thus far. The car is still stock other than my 18" stock rims (Q5 original wheels).

I used to mod almost all the cars that I owned and drove within the first year of ownership and from then onwards.

To date, the car, in its stock condition, has been satisfactory to me and fulfills all my expectations.

Of course, I could do with an upgrade of Bilstein shocks to the original suspension which is Lemforder but the original shocks hold the ground well enough for me in fast corners and bends or some other upgrades. But I have not done anything yet and perhaps I may or I may not.

I am still a happy owner come February and still counting.

Right decision on struts. I was on bilstein b4, just bec i tend to drive hard & corners fast. Sacrficed some comfort.

PA told me A4 2.0T able to be tuned to 250hp 390NM by them without impact warranty. Cost is about 3-4K. Anyone did this before?

I was told the same. But the tuning kit isn't out yet. And Timeline still unknown. However I understand that the audi b8 could be tuned as well. Essentially it's because the manufacturers purposely tuned lower so that they could Segmentize and sell, and yet gain from economies of scale.

I was told the same. But the tuning kit isn't out yet. And Timeline still unknown. However I understand that the audi b8 could be tuned as well. Essentially it's because the manufacturers purposely tuned lower so that they could Segmentize and sell, and yet gain from economies of scale.

see this YouTube link

Edited by meveryhappy32
  • Praise 1

I really like Skoda Superb. powerful, bigger space and more tech like parking assist. 

But alas it has a less atas interior and badge, and hence my wife prefers audi a4 haha.

Used to drive merc bmw audi lexus, badge whore

But now drive skoda superb, just because i am looking for value for money ride lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1