2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

I really like Skoda Superb. powerful, bigger space and more tech like parking assist.

But alas it has a less atas interior and badge, and hence my wife prefers audi a4 haha.

Yes to each his own, your choice my choice as long as we happy with our purchase, no right no wrong :D
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Not surprising cos women like branded stuff.

Last time men made decisions.

Now the women wears the pants.

Many times I see the reason the people selling stuff, or decide not to buy stuff, is because wife/GF/OC/CFO doesn't approve

Not surprising cos women like branded stuff.

Last time men made decisions.

Now the women wears the pants.

Many times I see the reason the people selling stuff, or decide not to buy stuff, is because wife/GF/OC/CFO doesn't approve ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£

At home,my wife is the General and I am the Major. For general decisions she will make but for major decisions I will make :) It has worked well for the past 10 over years.
  • Praise 1

Right decision on struts. I was on bilstein b4, just bec i tend to drive hard & corners fast. Sacrficed some comfort.

Bro. Can I used back the original absorbers with the bilstein lowered springs? Are these compatible?

No issue if ur not on adaptive dampners.

Sruts or springs can mix interchangably between stock & aftermarket.

The spring is shorter and the absorber is original, still ok? Will it be bouncy?
  • Praise 1

I was last on Eibach pro sport lowering springs with stock struts. So not an issue.

Where did u go for the eibach spring? I was quoted $800 for the pro kit springs by Eibach Singapore. I think it is reasonable considering that it comes with wheel alignment.
  • Praise 1

Bro. Can I used back the original absorbers with the bilstein lowered springs? Are these compatible?

Should not have any issue.

• Praise 1

Where did u go for the eibach spring? I was quoted $800 for the pro kit springs by Eibach Singapore. I think it is reasonable considering that it comes with wheel alignment.

You can try Auto Kinetics.
  • Praise 1

Sorry didn’t log in for some time. Missed adding some to group chat.

Fortunately they are already added by other admins. 172 members now.

• Praise 2

Sorry didn’t log in for some time. Missed adding some to group chat.

Fortunately they are already added by other admins. 172 members now.

can also add me into the group chat?

The 1.4L A4...only 2 years old vehicle, dun mind me asking....so why u selling? Considering that it is only 2 years old only...

2 years OLD already ...
↡ Advertisement