2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

Any bro using the UTR? I use the 64GB Sandisk card and it skips a number of recording.

Was advised by the service consultant that the max card supported is 16GB.

That is rather small, any bro experience this?

TIA.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Any bro using the UTR? I use the 64GB Sandisk card and it skips a number of recording.

Was advised by the service consultant that the max card supported is 16GB.

That is rather small, any bro experience this?

TIA.

I use Sandisk high endurance 64gb with no problems.
  • Praise 2

Anybody been to checkout the A4 avant with the 164k offer price? What is the OMV?

Does anybody feel that the VW Passat R-line wagon is a better deal with more interior space and a higher OMV?

Anybody been to checkout the A4 avant with the 164k offer price? What is the OMV?

Does anybody feel that the VW Passat R-line wagon is a better deal with more interior space and a higher OMV?

Of course. But its not an Audi. (Disclaimer: the brand whore devil in me is speaking) lol.

my friend did consider these 2.

on paper, doesn't seem like any difference in space. If im not wrong, both are using same platform.

Of cos, passat has that GTI engine. If branding doesn't bother u, ya passat looks like the better deal

Just collected my new A4 a few days ago.

Finally pulled the trigger and went for Conti car instead of sticking to Japanese car. First impression is that Conti car feels more tougher built on both interior and exterior vs. jap cars.

Want to ask you guys.

1. What fuel do you pump ? Ron95 as per manual instruction or higher grade?

2. Which drive select do you use on day2day basis? Now I’m on Auto for the time being.

3. I off the Auto start/stop function cos it’s damn irritating. Does turning off this function extend the longevity of the car, ie. lesser wear and tear ?

4. The bass of the stock speaker seems excessively heavy. I turn it down to 1/4 bass and it’s still too overwhelming. Any bros here swap their stock with after market speaker ?

Hope I can join the chat group. Who do I contact ?

Finally pulled the trigger and went for Conti car instead of sticking to Japanese car. First impression is that Conti car feels more tougher built on both interior and exterior vs. jap cars.

Want to ask you guys.

2. Which drive select do you use on day2day basis? Now Iâm on Auto for the time being.

3. I off the Auto start/stop function cos itâs damn irritating. Does turning off this function extend the longevity of the car, ie. lesser wear and tear ?

4. The bass of the stock speaker seems excessively heavy. I turn it down to 1/4 bass and itâs still too overwhelming. Any bros here swap their stock with after market speaker ?

Congrats. Yup more solid price oso.

Want to ask you guys.

2. Which drive select do you use on day2day basis? Now I’m on Auto for the time being.

3. I off the Auto start/stop function cos it’s damn irritating. Does turning off this function extend the longevity of the car, ie. lesser wear and tear ?

4. The bass of the stock speaker seems excessively heavy. I turn it down to 1/4 bass and it’s still too overwhelming. Any bros here swap their stock with after market speaker ?

1) I pump V-Power for my new A4. But then again have been using V-Power for my mercedes as well. My Audi sales agent say 98 is good enough. But i still feels that V-Power gives me the extra oomph and a cleaner engine. So to each his own.

2) I use Auto drive initially. But after i hit 1000km recently, i switch to dynamic. The car feels much more responsive, tighter and more powerful. Anyway my sales agent told me to use auto drive for inital 1000km and to change after 1000km when the engine is condition. Just sticking to what she told me  [:p] 

3) I off the Auto Start/Stop function as well. I personally feels it extend the longevity of the car.

4) The sound system is ok i guess, nothing to shout about. Don't intend to spend extra $$$ to change it. Not like i live in the car... ^_^ 

Want to ask you guys.

2. Which drive select do you use on day2day basis? Now Iâm on Auto for the time being.

3. I off the Auto start/stop function cos itâs damn irritating. Does turning off this function extend the longevity of the car, ie. lesser wear and tear ?

4. The bass of the stock speaker seems excessively heavy. I turn it down to 1/4 bass and itâs still too overwhelming. Any bros here swap their stock with after market speaker ?

Congrats! Conti feel is definitely better than Jap.

1. Ron95 is enough

2. Up to you based on your comfort level

3. Yes less wear

4. Tune down to 0 bass instead of 1/4. Save $& and don't void warranty.

• Praise 3

Want to ask you guys.

1. i use ron95, follow the manual

2. I switch around individual and dynamic, not much difference

3. say some start/stop affect ur battery and starter. some say it saves fuel. see who u believe. I only off it when stuck in heavy jam

cant help with 4 haha

Want to ask you guys.

1. Ron 95

2. Comfort in City, Dynamic on Expressways

3. Permanently disabled via VCDS coding

4. Find it still ok so no issue for me.

• Praise 1

1. Ron 95

2. Individual comfort steer, dynamic engine. If u pull your gear stick back u will go into Sports mode, FYI in case u forget

3. Leave it on but for up slope and there is jam I will off it coz sometime car will roll back when auto startstop cuts in and auto park not kick in. A little hairy at times. I also realized in Sports mode engine doesn’t go into auto startstop

4. Listen to piano music. Hahaha kidding, subwoofer very woofy can’t help and won’t change it

Want to ask you guys.

1. 95 in sg. 97 or vpower in JB

2. 100% dynamic mode. no diff when on comfort. 

3. manually i off it. or u set aircon to the lowest "Lo", it will  not be activated

4. i find it ok, im on max.

pm-ed you liao. 

Want to ask you guys.

1) 98

2) auto in Singapore, manual, yes manual in Malaysia highway

3) always manual off when start the car

4) I put max, thinking to upgrade to Jl 10w1w2 8 8 Ohm Subwoofer, saw from internet

Thanks all for your responses.

Ok, I will stick to v power/98 fuel for the time being. Anyway, with shell escape card + UOB one card, I get ~20% fuel discount which is really great!!

The stock 16” wheels really do not do justice to the car. It looks like someone wearing an expensive tuxedo/suit with a cheap pair of shoes. I’m going to change it to 18” next weekend!

↡ Advertisement