2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

Neutral Newbie

Anyone got a nice SE to intro? And anyone has the latest price on A4?

Bro can contact my SE, she is quite efficient and nice.

Raynell - 98782899

↡ Advertisement

I noticed the car rollback a lot on slope. Is this normal?

In my experience it is due to the car engaging the start stop function before the green P engages. In normal full stop on slope when green P is shown then no roll back. So I would fully depress brake or disengage start stop when say going into a MSCP queue. Or just engage S mode and usually will mean car will not do so many start stop.

Neutral Newbie

In my experience it is due to the car engaging the start stop function before the green P engages. In normal full stop on slope when green P is shown then no roll back. So I would fully depress brake or disengage start stop when say going into a MSCP queue. Or just engage S mode and usually will mean car will not do so many start stop.

But i deactivate start stop function. So surprised that it rolled back very fast

But i deactivate start stop function. So surprised that it rolled back very fast

Hmm better get it checked at PA then.

Which car cam you guy are using beside the Audi UTR?

Currently I am using Audi UTR but if it spoil, I might change to 3rd party car cam since the warranty of my car going to expire soon. So no need to buy another Audi car cam in order not to void the car warranty.

This car is on DCT transmission right? It will rollback because there are no torque converter, the creep is stimulated and take longer to execute; hence u may encounter rollback

Which car cam you guy are using beside the Audi UTR?

Currently I am using Audi UTR but if it spoil, I might change to 3rd party car cam since the warranty of my car going to expire soon. So no need to buy another Audi car cam in order not to void the car warranty.

Am using iroad q7 model front and back with batt pack
  • Praise 1

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 12:57 PM, spartanunitato said:

Anyone managed to setup audi connect in the a4? collected my 2019 a4 but cant find the audi connect anywhere

Don't think the current A4 has Audi connect. Only those newer launched models like A6, or Q8 comes with it, or probably the new 2020 A4.

On 9/9/2019 at 2:48 PM, Htancl said:

Don't think the current A4 has Audi connect. Only those newer launched models like A6, or Q8 comes with it, or probably the new 2020 A4.

Sad that we don't have this feature in sg. Other countries seem to have Audi connect on the same a4.

On 8/20/2019 at 7:17 AM, Gate75 said:

You know theres the autohold function right? just switch it on to prevent rollback.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1