2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

12 hours ago, flashbang said:

From the listed price on SGCARMART, feel free to deduct approx 30-40k. That is how the A4 is priced. For A3, deduct 20k.

Anyway, Audi is clearing the "old" A4 to make way for the new mild hybrid ones, hence the aggressive discounting. Good time to join a premium group!

Yup, quite a heavy discount, the new model like not major makeover, shape still look same, only new led lights, mild hydbrid motor for fc and touch screen 

↡ Advertisement

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 4:22 PM, Htancl said:

Elebest might be able to code it. You may want to check with them.

They did not have good workmanship in handling my previous ride. It was 8 years ago. Perhaps things have changed. 😂

Edited by Yuan

23 hours ago, Route88 said:

What do you mean , i think its a steal

42k overtrade to hit 141k doesn’t sound good. 

Neutral Newbie
12 hours ago, MrJ said:

42k overtrade to hit 141k doesn’t sound good. 

do you mean to say that it's not good in the sense that you may be forced to take 50% loan on the inflated price? 

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 10:30 PM, Route88 said:

Yup, quite a heavy discount, the new model like not major makeover, shape still look same, only new led lights, mild hydbrid motor for fc and touch screen 

The new A4 will come with connected plus which allow control over an app in your mobile phone. Remote control like honk, AC control, send GPS destination etc. Something  like  the BMW iDrive and Merc MBUX.

Edited by Htancl

Thats the whole issue with Audi's pricing policy .. this week 149,999..  last week 141k.. how would buyers at this 149,999 feel if they realised it was only selling 141k last week? 

Same for Q3.. for the longest time they advertise "launch offer" at 159,999 with the tagline "now's the time"... now the "launch offer" became 154,999. And coe did not drop 5k in this period...

13 hours ago, Alcantara said:

Thats the whole issue with Audi's pricing policy .. this week 149,999..  last week 141k.. how would buyers at this 149,999 feel if they realised it was only selling 141k last week? 

Same for Q3.. for the longest time they advertise "launch offer" at 159,999 with the tagline "now's the time"... now the "launch offer" became 154,999. And coe did not drop 5k in this period...

they probably don't care since willing buyer willing seller. 

• Haha! 1

Neutral Newbie

Yes. I am one of the victim of $159,999. Just bought during Black Friday promotion and one to 2 weeks drop 5k with no big promotion advertising. Bobian just move on and just convince myself price can only down and not up. Haha

On 12/3/2019 at 9:33 PM, Alcantara said:

Perhaps they should hold the list price firm and then vary the discount and overtrade that they give behind the scenes. This appears to be what PML is doing.

1 hour ago, Ptw said:

Yes. I am one of the victim of $159,999. Just bought during Black Friday promotion and one to 2 weeks drop 5k with no big promotion advertising. Bobian just move on and just convince myself price can only down and not up. Haha

how much OT is given to you for your trade in vehicle?

13 hours ago, Rickster said:

Perhaps they should hold the list price firm and then vary the discount and overtrade that they give behind the scenes. This appears to be what PML is doing.

same same but different

SE A gives $5K OT

SE B gives $10K OT

yeah ... people will say the trade in car is different, loan quantum is different, but most importantly the SE comms is different!

On 12/1/2019 at 10:31 PM, Route88 said:

A200 saloon ard $150k too frm pi

I dont think is a fair comparison.

A200 comes with alot of technology. A4 comes bare until u optional. Safety features technology these days alot giving as standard but Audi is charging u an arm or a leg for it. Totally ridiculous.

Dont blame me if i am wrong. Was looking at the audi during the vivo show, the person told me dont have safety technology need to top up.

On top of that, 150k is amg line for a200 btw.

If u go for sport or what 130k can get.

Edited by andersseanx

10 hours ago, andersseanx said:

On top of that, 150k is amg line for a200 btw.

If u go for sport or what 130k can get.

wah ... c&c give so much discount ar ... ho say ley

so much better than the new BMW 1-series [thumbsdown] 

2019-12-13_111442.jpg

Edited by Wt_know

4 hours ago, Wt_know said:

wah ... c&c give so much discount ar ... ho say ley

so much better than the new BMW 1-series [thumbsdown] 

2019-12-13_111442.jpg

oh com'on, C&C is not the only place u can get a Mercs.

Since Audi is so bare metal - compare with bare metal Mercs can already. Even the bare metal comes with safety technologies.

image.thumb.png.d44312cea7b260e6c1003e692b166452.png

Edited by andersseanx
↡ Advertisement