2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

On 3/14/2020 at 10:15 PM, Cookcpu said:

Er, forget the BBS model rim but it is the forge rim. I can feel the different because the original rim is smaller and the tire is thicker therefore more comfy over hump and lower road noise.

wow must have cost a bomb!!

22 hours ago, Estrangable said:

What is wrong with the c160? I didn't test drive it but was told u can get it for 160k plus. Decent price I tot. 

128 hp if im not wrong. but if power is not important to u, then no worries

10 hours ago, joshua182 said:

Haha never thought we’d be comparing volvo to audi! Its always been merc vs bmw vs audi right! looks like volvos doing it right! The cruise control and pilot mode are actually very usable and fun haha. But yeah, the audi just seems more suitable for spirited driving though the volvo does have the century sprint a little better

Yeh, you should be comparing A4 with likes of the G20 320i but that's a total different price category. The beemer is selling at $60k more. 

1 hour ago, SZ_ford said:

128 hp if im not wrong. but if power is not important to u, then no worries

128hp is a joke for C-class. I test drove the C200 (1.5 Turbo 180 hp) and already find acceleration lacking. A lot of (smooth) rev to 3000 or 4000 rpm but car not really picking up speed.

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Haha! 2

11 hours ago, inlinesix said:

How does Jap drive like?
How does Audi drive like? Is there a difference btw fwd and Quattro?

Go to showroom and try it for urself.

Edited by mel1888

28 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

128hp is a joke for C-class. I test drove the C200 (1.5 Turbo 180 hp) and already find acceleration lacking. A lot of (smooth) rev to 3000 or 4000 rpm but car not really picking up speed.

That's why BMW G30 318 uses detuned 2L

ya'll do .... must do all the way ma ... just paste a RS badge ... sure +200bhp instantly liao

spore top speed only 90kmph la ... [sly]  ... you drive 110 is considered super fast liao ... [laugh]  

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

12 hours ago, Hamburger said:

I am rather disturbed by the poor review on S60.

Guess I need to find out more for myself.

Back seat cannot fold down

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

Chey! I thought you know

Looks like air talk only.

Sorry if my opinion hurt ur feelings. Its juz a car for god's sake. No point continuing non constructive tit for tat. Thus will politely ignore ur further comments. Thank you.

Actually I have both the B9 A4 and a 2017 Swedish made S90! so coming from experience, while both are great cars, both are far from perfect, both obviously overpriced in Singapore but still a value proposition from the usual BM and MCD! Personally i like bhp and nice low end torque so 250bhp s90 and 188bhp a4 for me! MCD better interior and mbux is amazing! BMW rwd and super duper cool badge!

29 minutes ago, joshua182 said:

Actually I have both the B9 A4 and a 2017 Swedish made S90! so coming from experience, while both are great cars, both are far from perfect, both obviously overpriced in Singapore but still a value proposition from the usual BM and MCD! Personally i like bhp and nice low end torque so 250bhp s90 and 188bhp a4 for me! MCD better interior and mbux is amazing! BMW rwd and super duper cool badge!

Gong kena bo gong....

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Gong kena bo gong....

Emphasized Swedish made S90 vs the current China made ones

• Haha! 1

On 3/14/2020 at 10:47 PM, Htancl said:

Between a Volvo S60 and the A4. One fully loaded with safety feature, versus a bare metal stripped of any safety features, and not even a memory seat,  but carries  the German badge. 

Which will you chose?

Audi A4. Not just because of badge but day to day living with actual buttons and direct access to aircon setting is important. Volvo all very swee but to adjust aircon have to jump thru many steps. Build quality of Audi is very good IMO. I don’t find my A4 bare, I find it pretty well spec but horses for courses so features that works for me may not be so for others. 

• Praise 2

On 3/15/2020 at 10:30 AM, Midorima said:

Is it T4 momentum? If so I don’t even think it has a reverse cam and you need to add it?

I’ve test driven the S60 and A4. S60’s drive pales in comparison. FC is not good. The infotainment can be hard to use. For eg, to off the stop start you need to press a few times before reaching the option.

True that it has adaptive cruise control, lane keep etc. But how often do you use it vs normal driving? Also, I felt that the steering was light and feedback wasn’t great. Those additional features r great but the most impt in the end is the comfort, drive, and ease of use on a daily basis.

If you have test driven both then you should be able to feel the difference.

By the way the new A4 coming will be tuned down to 150bhp. Price might be close but power less. 

Are you sure new A4 will be detune ? Not much differ frm B9 spec i was told, same 188bhp ,just have electric mild hydbrid motor

↡ Advertisement