2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

4 hours ago, Lotr said:

This articles says we will be getting  2.0-litre four-cylinder powerplant rated  188bhp and 320Nm of torque

https://www.sgcarmart.com/news/events_features.php?AID=3746&GASRC=sgcm

maybe outdated information?

Likely outdated.

My SE has confirmed 150bhp and is consistent with what other SEs have represented as well. The A6 is getting 190 bhp.

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1

6 hours ago, Midorima said:

Likely outdated.

My SE has confirmed 150bhp and is consistent with what other SEs have represented as well. The A6 is getting 190 bhp.

Damn cheapo. This reminds me of mercs C160.

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
2 hours ago, Koster said:

Damn cheapo. This reminds me of mercs C160.

all for the -10k or 0 VES and of course a lower ARF but not a lower selling price.

remember quota is shrinking. mouths and rents to pay isnt shrinking that much. so profits per car needs to go up.

Edited by Mkl22
  • Haha! 1

On 3/22/2020 at 6:47 PM, inlinesix said:

Rather than NEW, it is just FL B9.  Right?

yea seems like a mild facelift. compared to the interior changes done to the a3 2020

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Lufu said:

then the current A4 promo represents good value. Has VC, and all the high specs.

Huh? What high spec?

Memory seats? Ventilated seats? Blind spot detection? ACC? HUD?

Edited by Lotr
  • Haha! 2

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, Lotr said:

Huh? What high spec?

Memory seats? Ventilated seats? Blind spot detection? ACC? HUD?

Absolute bare minimum for something that plays the badge game should be memory seat and reverse camera. If kimchi B&B have and badge don't, sum ting wong

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Soya said:

Absolute bare minimum for something that plays the badge game should be memory seat and reverse camera. If kimchi B&B have and badge don't, sum ting wong

You may find Audi charging much closer to C Class pricing then... 

Just take a top spec Mazda three, and see if the 'high spec' A4 has those items...

Rear mirror looks down when reversing?

Active safety features are the interesting thing.. 

31 minutes ago, Cookcpu said:

Buying Audi is like can afford to buy a chicken but cannot afford to buy the source.....since they give you bare minimum.

Or go atas restaurant but ask for tap water? 

51 minutes ago, Cookcpu said:

Buying Audi is like can afford to buy a chicken but cannot afford to buy the source.....since they give you bare minimum.

Not entirely true, there are 2 A4 trims, though most people will go for the lower trim

Neutral Newbie

150bhp is only 1.4liter, the remove 1.4l due to ves taxation 

cant be bringing it back again as 2.0 pricing is close

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys is it advisable to buy an A4 1.8 B8 with coe renewed 10 years? If car has no high engine oil consumption ( no need top up eo every week) should be ok I guess? 

Supercharged
9 hours ago, Micstyles said:

Hi guys is it advisable to buy an A4 1.8 B8 with coe renewed 10 years? If car has no high engine oil consumption ( no need top up eo every week) should be ok I guess? 

How much $$ (over the residual COE cost) are they asking? If very low, maybe you can take risk

B8 1.8 when old seems to be quite a problematic car, from what I hear of owners who owned it during the 1st 10 years. You need to be prepared to spend $$ on repairs and potentially scrap it if it has very serious issue. For example I heard of engine block crack situation on 2 year old B8 facelift before.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1