2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

Neutral Newbie

hi , would like to check if anyone here with still within warranty but changed the aftermarket bbk? will Premium Auto void the car warranty?

12 hours ago, Lkh007 said:

hi , would like to check if anyone here with still within warranty but changed the aftermarket bbk? will Premium Auto void the car warranty?

PA will only void your brake component once you swapped to aftermarket BBK.

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 11:58 PM, spartanunitato said:

Sad that we don't have this feature in sg. Other countries seem to have Audi connect on the same a4.

Elebest might be able to code it. You may want to check with them.

Hi All,

Intending to get Audi A4 or A5 some time this week. Just wanted to get some inputs from other owners on what things can i negotiate for? Would appreciate some help for an incoming Audi owner.

Anyone did MTM for their car? 

Pm me if you do not prefer to post your deals publicly. 

Thanks!

18 hours ago, V12k said:

Hi All,

Intending to get Audi A4 or A5 some time this week. Just wanted to get some inputs from other owners on what things can i negotiate for? Would appreciate some help for an incoming Audi owner.

Anyone did MTM for their car? 

Pm me if you do not prefer to post your deals publicly. 

Thanks!

hi,

some of the things i know fellow owners nego for:

• higher trade in value for current car
  • remove servicing
  • add more servicing at same price
  • remove 3M car film
  • remove dashcam
  • throw in options like design selection

basically just drive the price down.....don't be shy, it's your only chance

• Praise 1

Audi is running ads on facebook that A4 going for $141,795. Wonder whats the catch? If it is really going for $141,795  without any catch, wouldn't this make a mockery of people who recently bought it at much higher price? I recall this going at $154,999 just recently at cars@expo, and that is already discounted from list price of $188k?  I wont feel comfortable knowing the audi I just bought could be going on a deep discount any moment. Can someone pls enlighten on how audi prices its cars? 😃

Edited by Alcantara

9 hours ago, Alcantara said:

Audi is running ads on facebook that A4 going for $141,795. Wonder whats the catch? If it is really going for $141,795  without any catch, wouldn't this make a mockery of people who recently bought it at much higher price? I recall this going at $154,999 just recently at cars@expo, and that is already discounted from list price of $188k?  I wont feel comfortable knowing the audi I just bought could be going on a deep discount any moment. Can someone pls enlighten on how audi prices its cars? 😃

ya quite a sucky feeling if u really bought at 154k. I guess there is a new facelift coming in 2020 or maybe they remove some stuff.

or if u look from another angle, compared to a c180, u are paying less margin to the AD. more comforting to think that way

always difficult to catch the bottom..

but list price is 1...they always have the trade in car price to toy around...and many others...

so while some promos seem to be better than others, it's quite hard to compare on paper..

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
20 hours ago, Alcantara said:

I went last weekend to take a look at the A4. That price is for 42k over trade for your existing car. 

52 minutes ago, Btabc said:

I went last weekend to take a look at the A4. That price is for 42k over trade for your existing car. 

then this doesn't sound like a good deal

On 11/13/2019 at 10:57 PM, Alcantara said:

From the listed price on SGCARMART, feel free to deduct approx 30-40k. That is how the A4 is priced. For A3, deduct 20k.

Anyway, Audi is clearing the "old" A4 to make way for the new mild hybrid ones, hence the aggressive discounting. Good time to join a premium group!

• Praise 1

On 11/14/2019 at 8:35 PM, MrJ said:

then this doesn't sound like a good deal

What do you mean , i think its a steal

Edited by Route88
↡ Advertisement