2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

10 minutes ago, Yappyw said:

Effective price $139,999 now

lowest price for the last year or maybe longer.

Due to coe drop and probably poor demand.  Maybe clearing stock since new A4 coming around end of the year.

Price will only drop if economic worsens due to the ongoing coronavirus

• Praise 1

On 2/4/2020 at 1:33 PM, Soya said:

The 3-pointed star, especially entry level ones, will always be more attractive and aspirational to upgraders coming from jap or kimchi B&B cars than 4-rings. 

But for me it's buy cheap, sell cheap

Yup. Brand sells itself. Thats why SE there act like royalty. U dun buy another uncle will bite.

7 hours ago, Lotr said:

lowest price for the last year or maybe longer.

Due to coe drop and probably poor demand.  Maybe clearing stock since new A4 coming around end of the year.

Price will only drop if economic worsens due to the ongoing coronavirus

agree probably near bottom price, likely due to lower coe and new model coming

depends on other perks and loan and interest rates too

• Praise 4

Neutral Newbie

Hello, am new here. Just bought my Audi A4 today. Is there any A4 whatsapp group. Can PM me. TIA

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, 

my name is WC

can add me to the Audi A4 chat group ? Would like to ask the bros there experience with A4. 

my number is 96939538

Neutral Newbie

Hey Audi A4 owners, 

From your experience, will the FC decrease when you charge your stocks rim from 16" to 18" or 19"? Some say yes and some say no. 

And also, i have no idea of the FC as i have change to replica BBS rim to 19" when i collected the car last week. still trying to get over the BIG rim. Anyway, I dont even know the norm FC of the stock rim? hehe... 

Please advise ya bro... (for those we have change after or before)

1 minute ago, Wishnl said:

Hey Audi A4 owners, 

From your experience, will the FC decrease when you charge your stocks rim from 16" to 18" or 19"? Some say yes and some say no. 

And also, i have no idea of the FC as i have change to replica BBS rim to 19" when i collected the car last week. still trying to get over the BIG rim. Anyway, I dont even know the norm FC of the stock rim? hehe... 

16" wheel + tyre is heavier than 19", FC will be lower.

16" wheel + tyre is lighter than 19", FC will be higher.

Since you are using replica, the answer likely to be HIGHER FC.

8 minutes ago, Wishnl said:

Hey Audi A4 owners, 

Weight and diameter of the rim with tyre are the key contributors of fuel consumption increases or decreases, regardless of car brand or model.

Neutral Newbie

Thanks!

May get only 10 to 11km per litre looking at the situation of the fuel consumption now. Not sure if new car that has not run in have this effect or get better FC after 1000km (i hope). hehe...

Neutral Newbie

And also, this car doesn't come with TPMS although my sales person keep telling me have. I try to find the function in the car, I try to search the internet and some mention it has to be installed. They also mention that Audi B9 A4 doesn't have individual tire pressure sensors; rather, it uses a system that guesstimates low tire pressure from differential wheel speed sensor readings. System will tell u if the tyre pressure is too low based on their guesstimate?

thanks bro, please enlighten me. 🙂

Supersonic
9 hours ago, Wishnl said:

And also, this car doesn't come with TPMS although my sales person keep telling me have. I try to find the function in the car, I try to search the internet and some mention it has to be installed. They also mention that Audi B9 A4 doesn't have individual tire pressure sensors; rather, it uses a system that guesstimates low tire pressure from differential wheel speed sensor readings. System will tell u if the tyre pressure is too low based on their guesstimate?

Are u referring to the tyre pressure memory setting?

I hv it on my A6. Only ever came on once. Usually my butt feel tyre pressure more accurate when psi drop more than 2psi I go pump

19 hours ago, Wishnl said:

The tire pressure function is quite accurate. One time the tire pressure function sound it alarm. I brought my car to the tire shop and they found two nail. In the end have to change to a new tire as one of the nail is on the side wall.

Also the 19" BBS rim give me around 8 to 9 km/L. 

Neutral Newbie
On 3/9/2020 at 6:33 PM, Cookcpu said:

The tire pressure function is quite accurate. One time the tire pressure function sound it alarm. I brought my car to the tire shop and they found two nail. In the end have to change to a new tire as one of the nail is on the side wall.

8 to 9km/L sound bad, heavy foot?

Neutral Newbie

Anyway bros, what brand of car camera do you all use?

i have recommendation from friends for iRoad, Hella and Thinkware but none recommend Blackvue. I use blackvue for my old car but everyone say is not good now. 🙂

39 minutes ago, Wishnl said:

Anyway bros, what brand of car camera do you all use?

i have recommendation from friends for iRoad, Hella and Thinkware but none recommend Blackvue. I use blackvue for my old car but everyone say is not good now. 🙂

No camera provided by Audi bro?

On 3/9/2020 at 6:33 PM, Cookcpu said:

bro can know which bbs rim are u using? was the difference drastic compared to before u changed them?