2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

is it still selling at 139K? I rem I went to the showroom in feb and the SE told me, its super duper rare price. "When can u find a luxurious german sedan at 139K", "its unbeatable"

I find the styling a bit too bland though. 

↡ Advertisement

On 3/8/2020 at 4:53 PM, Wishnl said:

Thanks!

May get only 10 to 11km per litre looking at the situation of the fuel consumption now. Not sure if new car that has not run in have this effect or get better FC after 1000km (i hope). hehe...

Yours is the 2.0L version right?

41 minutes ago, joshua182 said:

im on stock 16 rims, car still pretty new so still running in, no spirited driving.. around 12.5km/l. 60 hw 40 city.

Is yours the 2.0L version?

2 hours ago, Estrangable said:

is it still selling at 139K? I rem I went to the showroom in feb and the SE told me, its super duper rare price. "When can u find a luxurious german sedan at 139K", "its unbeatable"

I find the styling a bit too bland though. 

aberthen .... why do you think A4 is on sales at "rare" price?

• Haha! 1

49 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

aberthen .... why do you think A4 is on sales at "rare" price?

Lol... totally agree. Both the interior and exterior looks quite bland (unless you get the virtual cockpit).

But the price point is very attractive...not too far from the Passat and the best part is... it's not using the infamous 7 speed dry DQ200 fitted in the Passat.

Neutral Newbie
7 hours ago, joshua182 said:

im on stock 16 rims, car still pretty new so still running in, no spirited driving.. around 12.5km/l. 60 hw 40 city.

i was told the fuel consumption is really good at around 14 to 15km/L thou. A bit disappointed for myself. hehe... 

Neutral Newbie
On 3/10/2020 at 7:28 PM, therock said:

No camera provided by Audi bro?

Nope. 😞

Am i supposed to get one?

1 minute ago, Wishnl said:

Nope. 😞

Can you bargain for one?

It's supposed to be a premium brand car, and yet it seems so bare bones? Even a basic Elantra comes with it, and the rival premium brands also typically include at least the front cam, so try and talk to your rep. 

I managed to ask for front and back when I was looking at the A3, so I think you can try..

Neutral Newbie
15 minutes ago, therock said:

Can you bargain for one?

It's supposed to be a premium brand car, and yet it seems so bare bones? Even a basic Elantra comes with it, and the rival premium brands also typically include at least the front cam, so try and talk to your rep. 

I managed to ask for front and back when I was looking at the A3, so I think you can try..

Thanks Buddy!

29 minutes ago, Wishnl said:

Nope. 😞

of cos u need to bargain .. sorry ...demand for the front and back cameras. Plus solar films and rubber mats. These are standard items. 

19 hours ago, Rickster said:

Is yours the 2.0L version?

yes, the version that comes before the incoming mild hybrid.. 

and did someone say expected 14/15 km/L! those are near hybrid numbers! that would be impossible unless you are near 100% highway haha.

and i agree, the design is dated and boring, but that's all audi's been for ages, cept perhaps for the new suvs... on the other hand, they tend to age decently because you know, you don't fix what ain't broke!

Edited by joshua182

12 hours ago, Wishnl said:

yeah bro! just got it last week.:) 

Congrats! nice car. I'm eyeing the A4..That's y checking out on the fuel consumption as I do around 2500 KM per month.

25 minutes ago, joshua182 said:

and did someone say expected 14/15 km/L! those are near hybrid numbers! that would be impossible unless you are near 100% highway haha.

and i agree, the design is dated and boring, but that's all audi's been for ages, cept perhaps for the new suvs... on the other hand, they tend to age decently because you know, you don't fix what ain't broke!

Thanks! Good to know real world figures.

48 minutes ago, joshua182 said:

I think the design is evergreen. Suitable for those who still prefer a sedan instead of rushing to SUVs. The cabin is quiet and well built. And they will appeal to those who want a premium automobile brand at a lower cost than Merc and BMW. A new 3 series is almost 200k!
But they really need to improve their feature list. Of course you can say, they aren't a must.

But it's odd when a high end sedan doesn't have things that even a Mazda 3 offers..

38 minutes ago, therock said:

I think the design is evergreen. Suitable for those who still prefer a sedan instead of rushing to SUVs. The cabin is quiet and well built. And they will appeal to those who want a premium automobile brand at a lower cost than Merc and BMW. A new 3 series is almost 200k!
But they really need to improve their feature list. Of course you can say, they aren't a must.

But it's odd when a high end sedan doesn't have things that even a Mazda 3 offers..

but the brand itself offers more than what the mazda brand can offer. drive an audi/merc/bmw and people will go wow as compared to even if you drive a mazda 6. 

thats why ppl spend 120k to buy a basic gla180 or a180 while 120k can also buy you a feature packed camry/mazda 6/civic 1.5t. 

harsh reality and good for brand whores. 

Edited by ferrytales
↡ Advertisement