2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

As per the website, you need to add $3.8K for the 3 years servicing and the Universal Recorder and Solar film.

Other than that, the rest all stock.

Seems like the 40K discount is considered part of the overtrade so no further discount.

And if you read the TnC, you need to trade in your vehicle with them, take bank loan and insurance with them. Otherwise need to pay additional $2K if don't want to trade in, $2K if choose your own bank and $2K for own insurance. 

Interest rate is at 2.08%

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, Bjory said:

As per the website, you need to add $3.8K for the 3 years servicing and the Universal Recorder and Solar film.

Other than that, the rest all stock.

Seems like the 40K discount is considered part of the overtrade so no further discount.

And if you read the TnC, you need to trade in your vehicle with them, take bank loan and insurance with them. Otherwise need to pay additional $2K if don't want to trade in, $2K if choose your own bank and $2K for own insurance. 

Interest rate is at 2.08%

My SE not willing to give any free gift. Even for the bank loan $2k and trade it $2k, he is unable to waive. He says this is the best promo already and that their commission is already cut. Hence he is unable to throw anything more inside, not even a leather holder for the keys. 

7 hours ago, Fatfatpanda said:

My SE not willing to give any free gift. Even for the bank loan $2k and trade it $2k, he is unable to waive. He says this is the best promo already and that their commission is already cut. Hence he is unable to throw anything more inside, not even a leather holder for the keys. 

You could calculate they made about $10k margin if selling at $139k, very thin margin for premium brand. Actually good for buyer. Last time they always have better trim car like S line but now only really basic model available.

10 hours ago, Fatfatpanda said:

I wonder if the trade in value PA offer is good. Skoda SG quoted 30k for my car. Motorist quoted 35K, no mark down even after viewing my car.

8 minutes ago, Shouyi said:

I wonder if the trade in value PA offer is good. Skoda SG quoted 30k for my car. Motorist quoted 35K, no mark down even after viewing my car.

you can just tell PA ... you want $35K for trade-in .... or accept $30K and see whether worth it with all the OT and discounts throw in ... 

Edited by Wt_know

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys,

I’m in the market looking for a4 2016/2017 1.4 models. Are there any difference In spec between these years? 

Would appreciate if I can get some help

Thanks!

14 hours ago, Shouyi said:

Sell on Sgcarmart yourself is still the best. I sold my car for 8k more than the highest dealer quote me just after 1 week of advertising. 

And 1 advice is don’t bother with all the free consignment dealers calling you. Before I decided to buy a brand new A4, I was looking at second hand. Unfortunately 3 out of 3 I shortlisted were all under consignment. And these consignment dealers demand you take a loan 60% 7 years at 2.38% or no deal at all.

Till now 1 of the bmw I was eyeing is still unsold, despite owner reduced the price. If the seller had advertised himself, I would have bought it 8 weeks ago with full cash at his higher initial price but too bad nobody told him that there is no free lunch in the world. 

• Praise 3

On 9/30/2020 at 12:30 AM, Fatfatpanda said:

Sell on Sgcarmart yourself is still the best. I sold my car for 8k more than the highest dealer quote me just after 1 week of advertising. 

And 1 advice is don’t bother with all the free consignment dealers calling you. Before I decided to buy a brand new A4, I was looking at second hand. Unfortunately 3 out of 3 I shortlisted were all under consignment. And these consignment dealers demand you take a loan 60% 7 years at 2.38% or no deal at all.

Till now 1 of the bmw I was eyeing is still unsold, despite owner reduced the price. If the seller had advertised himself, I would have bought it 8 weeks ago with full cash at his higher initial price but too bad nobody told him that there is no free lunch in the world. 

Agree. Tried consignment b4

Blardy waste of time

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
On 9/30/2020 at 9:14 PM, Fatfatpanda said:

Hi! Any Audi whatsapp or telegram group to join? 

There is a WhatsApp group but dunno how to get in. Just discovered a telegram group it's called Audi Singapore Club

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 2:43 PM, Lotr said:

150bhp and probably the rims is not as pictured. 

Good price lah, considering the older design same output C180's that costs more and have a longer waiting list.

Neutral Newbie

Just booked A4. Forgot to try the Android Auto and Carplay during test drive.

Does the smart phone integration work wirelessly on the new A4 mild hybrid? Any bros using the latest model can confirm.

On 10/19/2020 at 3:12 PM, kekada said:

Just booked A4. Forgot to try the Android Auto and Carplay during test drive.

Does the smart phone integration work wirelessly on the new A4 mild hybrid? Any bros using the latest model can confirm.

No wireless CarPlay.

You still need to connect via USB (front) or USB-c (inside middle compartment).