2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

On 12/14/2020 at 6:46 PM, gregintown said:

Hi. I just booked a new 2020 A4 2.0 Sedan Mild Hybrid. No meaningful freebies (like dashcam, solar film or service) included with the package. Is this normal for Audi?

First time buying Audi so wondering.

Thanks for your feedback.

Depends on the promo at the time and how hungry the SE or PA is at meeting quota

Some have gotten all these including 5-year servicing...

↡ Advertisement

6 hours ago, F430 said:

They will void your warranty even if you service your car late (low mileage)! 

Needless to say, by not servicing the vehicle with them - you can kiss your warranty goodbye. 

Seems like PA may get queries from CCCS soon 😄

https://www.cccs.gov.sg/media-and-consultation/newsroom/media-releases/major-car-dealers-amend-warranty-terms

5.    To address this, CCS has raised its concerns with the major car dealers and have worked with them to remove the warranty restrictions from their car warranties and related documents.[3]

[3] CCS approached and obtained the cooperation of the following car dealers that are authorised distributors for the respective car brands shown in parentheses: Alpine Motors Pte. Ltd. (Chevrolet), Borneo Motors (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (Toyota and Lexus), Cycle & Carriage Industries Pte. Ltd. (Citroen, KIA, Mercedes Benz and Mitsubishi), Eurokars Group of Companies (Porsche, Mazda and MINI), Kah Motor Co. Sdn. Bhd. (Honda), Komoco Motors Pte. Ltd. (Hyundai), Motor Image Enterprises Pte. Ltd. (Subaru), Performance Motors Ltd. (BMW), and Tan Chong Motor Sales Pte. Ltd. (Nissan). CCS also obtained the cooperation with respect to the warranty restrictions for Suzuki cars through Borneo Motors (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., which is under the Inchcape Group of UK. CCS understands from information provided by Volkswagen Group Singapore Pte. Ltd. (Volkswagen) and Premium Automobiles Pte. Ltd. (Audi) that there are no such restrictions in the warranties. The car brands that these car dealers distribute made up more than 90% of cars in Singapore in 2016.

Edited by Ceecookie

On 10/21/2020 at 1:33 AM, Hamburger said:

I prefer the plug in rather than wireless. 

The sound quality differs a lot when playing sportify. 

You need a better A2DP version to catch up on Apple wireless.. the 3party adaptor really CMI even if you have a paid subscription for Spotify that plays in hi resolution 

• Praise 1

Anyone got problem with Apple play recently on the A4. Mine keep asking for connection, it connected and then it goes off. It take sometimes before it get connected.

On 1/9/2021 at 4:47 PM, Cookcpu said:

Anyone got problem with Apple play recently on the A4. Mine keep asking for connection, it connected and then it goes off. It take sometimes before it get connected.

Wireless carplay?

there is an reoccurring issue when u drive past thomson flyover it always disconnect at that area

7 hours ago, Cookcpu said:

It was plug into USB port and it still disconnect.

Try using another lightning cable maybe solve the issue. Get better quality ones

17 hours ago, Congx said:

Try using another lightning cable maybe solve the issue. Get better quality ones

Thanks, I never thought of that. I will go buy  a new lighting cables and see how it goes.

Neutral Newbie

Hi everyone, about to buy a used Audi A4 1.4, have some question hoping to get some answers.

1) any workshop available that can code the Google map from CarPlay to the instrument cluster? If so how much would it cost? 

2) anyone has the head up display installed? I see the option list it at 4K plus from Audi any  store outside can do it for a cheaper price? And anyway what info does it show?

On 1/12/2021 at 3:07 PM, Cookcpu said:

Thanks, I never thought of that. I will go buy  a new lighting cables and see how it goes.

If original lightning cable also cannot work, then it could be other issue with the head unit.

20 hours ago, Mach23 said:

If original lightning cable also cannot work, then it could be other issue with the head unit.

The new cable solve the issue but occasionally, the head unit still cannot recognise apple play.

I think this is due to the latest IOS update.

On 4/23/2017 at 5:49 PM, Wolfverine said:

Finally made the change; comfort and noise level not really compromise from 16" to 18".

After almost 4 years of usage (or non-usage depending on how you look at it 😁), the thread is still good but micro cracks appearing.2CBFAE2B-837F-42C4-8D27-26249D32A0AA.thumb.JPG.be6f2954f6808a0aec6e56c8fbafd339.JPG

Thus, was advised to change them. Wearing new rubbers now - Dunlop DZ102.

IMG_3182.thumb.JPG.8186313babe49a0231e94e12814f426b.JPG  

Hi all, 

De-kitting ride - A4B9 2.0 (2018). Soon to hand over car to dealer. If anyone is keen to take over:

- original side skirts (white);

- original A5 rims (painted satin black - would need to replace with original A4 rims & usable tires); and

- original chrome tailpipes.  

Price per package is negotiable but buyer has to arrange proper de-kit, otherwise, the car will hand over as it is.

Thanks!

Hey Guys!

I just purchased a used A4 2.0 TFSI S-Tronic with 3 servicing a left with PA. Anyone knows how do I update my details with PA or is there even a need to do so? Thanks 

19 hours ago, MelsonChua said:

Hey Guys!

I just purchased a used A4 2.0 TFSI S-Tronic with 3 servicing a left with PA. Anyone knows how do I update my details with PA or is there even a need to do so? Thanks 

Actually if there is 3 servicing left. Your car should be 2-3 years old already. You might want to check with the Audi is it still valid because the newer cars service package not transferable