2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

(edited)
3 minutes ago, therock said:

One should check the cost of replacement of these batteries... add that to your costs..

ok la ... nowadays most conti car give 5 years warranty liao

at 5 years mark ... 90% of car owner change car liao :D 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

The biggest killer for a battery is heat. 

With 48v electrical system (bigger pipe), it needs lesser current to charge aux battery.

Lesser current = lower temperature

Accordingly, aux battery will last much longer than 12v battery.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
11 hours ago, Wt_know said:

alamak ... those who get 150bhp can go flip table? muahahaha

2021-03-07_094625.jpg

Not necessarily 

As per all badge ADs, the official list price is inflated for overtrade purposes 

So buy A4 basic at official list price, same as real sell price of A4 premium....

With the current FL A4 B9 model in the market, do owners of this car experience any engine oil burn/reduction, transmission failure, etc? Are these concerns valid?

What is the avg petrol consumption (street 60/highway 40%)

looking forward to hear from you owners 😊

Hello, I am looking at 2016 B9 A4 1.4T, probably out or soon out of warranty, is there any general concern(s) for this car and what should we look out for during the test drive?

for servicing, where do you all send it to?

TIA

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2021 at 9:48 PM, Soya said:

Not necessarily 

As per all badge ADs, the official list price is inflated for overtrade purposes 

So buy A4 basic at official list price, same as real sell price of A4 premium....

wow...saw on the picture....10% downpayment and 10 yr tenure...

long time didn't buy car, now is so easy...15k can drive off already...no wonder the roads are full of conti...[laugh]

Hi all. I will be sending my 2018 B9 A4 for 60k servicing. Any warranty issue if I send to VAG for such service? Please give your feedback. Thank you. 

On 3/7/2021 at 9:45 AM, Wt_know said:

alamak ... those who get 150bhp can go flip table? muahahaha

2021-03-07_094625.jpg

Marketing gimmick , just 4k+ to "upgrade"/tune. 

Hi, recently Audi Singapore do not honor the warranty claim of my Audi A4 main seal leak issue. They say it is wear and tear cannot be claim warranty. 
I went to a few workshop all say main seal leak is not wear and tear. It should be under warranty claim. Any advice over here can give me? 

8 hours ago, xiaosi01 said:

Mileage is 60000km now. Car is 4 years old. Still have 1 year warranty with Audi. All along servicing with Audi and car in stock condition. 

hmm ... it's "tricky" to question "seal" is under warranty or wear and tear

at 50k-60k mileage ... my fuel pump and water pump up lorry at diff time ... last time manage to BMW claim warranty

what about if suspension or under-carriage bushing ngeet ngeet sound ... is it warranty or wear and tear

so ... seal ... debatable? anyway, my bimmer main seal also leak but that's right after warranty so ownself fix ownself ... [bigcry] 

i agree that outside workshop many claim the "main seal" is under car warranty because it seal the main engine block (last time when i enquire to replace main seal for my biimmer)

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

@xiaosi01 write to PA customer service to escalate. Find the exact clause that PA states for this mileage and service background that seal is not covered. Some abnormal wear and tears are still covered AD warranty. I minimally, they should offer u some offset in costs, for yr own consideration 

my water pump also gave way , coolant leak at 20k…these also wear and tear. They covered me inclusive toll back to PA

• Praise 1

12 hours ago, xiaosi01 said:

Hi, recently Audi Singapore do not honor the warranty claim of my Audi A4 main seal leak issue. They say it is wear and tear cannot be claim warranty. 
I went to a few workshop all say main seal leak is not wear and tear. It should be under warranty claim. Any advice over here can give me? 

What main seal? Engine crankcase main seal?

↡ Advertisement