Review on Workshop in SGCarMart.Com

A_korusawa

(edited)

Hi, Guys

have you ever made a review on a workshop in SGCarMart.com that happened to be negative?

if yes, do you have this error message:
You rating/comment has not been added.

You may not rate and comment on a merchant more than once within 3 months

Notes

» You should only leave a feedback for this merchant if you have purchased their product or service.

» Refrain from using explicit languages. Anymembers found utilising such language will be banned.

» Support your feedback with actual examples or experience.

» Please only post constructive reviews/comments about this merchant.

» Questions should be directed to the merchant via their email/phone and not posted here spacer.gif Read the full review policy here.

spacer.gif
Edited by A_korusawa
↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Hi, Guys

have you ever made a review on a workshop in SGCarMart.com that happened to be negative?

if yes, do you have this error message:

You rating/comment has not been added.

You may not rate and comment on a merchant more than once within 3 months

Notes

» You should only leave a feedback for this merchant if you have purchased their product or service.

» Refrain from using explicit languages. Anymembers found utilising such language will be banned.

» Support your feedback with actual examples or experience.

» Please only post constructive reviews/comments about this merchant.

» Questions should be directed to the merchant via their email/phone and not posted here spacer.gif Read the full review policy here.

spacer.gif

Constructive does not necessarily mean positive.

You can leave your review here and blank out the merchant's name. Let the Grammar Nazis and English Professors give you constructive comments to help you put through your merchant review successfully.

• Praise 1

but there's always an administrator here that can block your comments when its deems as negative!

and you will not be able to post your comment again in the next 3 months . . .

you see . . . .

Supercharged

but there's always an administrator here that can block your comments when its deems as negative!

and you will not be able to post your comment again in the next 3 months . . .

you see . . . .

I think the Mods here are more objective and less draconian.

If you're asking for advice, nobody will stop you. If you are trying to stir shit then a lot of people will kp you.

Simple as that lah...

Which is why I've asked you to leave out the merchant's name.

Yes especially so if it was against a Recommended Merchant.

I guess they depend on these merchants for advertisement,

I think the Mods here are more objective and less draconian.

If you're asking for advice, nobody will stop you. If you are trying to stir shit then a lot of people will kp you.

Simple as that lah...

Which is why I've asked you to leave out the merchant's name.

this is what I like about here . . . .

we have table-wipers, toilet cleaners, rubbish collectors (that's me . . . ) different 'classes' throwing our #$^&* in a sensible way!

most importantly, there's no hidden agenda or 'under-table' matters simply bcoz we are NOT related anyway in our businesses

KODUS! MyCarForum . . .

Hypersonic

Can write review like....this workshop is @ good....price is @ cheap....very # reliable n very # friendly....I will definitely @ come again.

Replace @ with "not "

# with "un"

• Praise 4

Go to MCF>General>Complaints

Why post it in review? Somemore got number of words limit. Come here and comprain lah. No limit. LoL...

• Praise 1

(edited)

So which workshop were you trying to review? share here ley ... [lipsrsealed]

np! I will reveal the unscrupulous deeds this workshop had ever done . . . . akan datang!

but 1st, is there a thread here on 'Beware', 'Avoid' or 'Blacklisted' on car workshop here? ...... so that I can pre-warn all drivers

Note

I am fully aware that everyone here does own a living, a job, a livelihood ..... same goes with anyone's businesses or workshops.

but to make that dollar gotta be with integrity, honesty or at least not to the extend of CHEATING...... . .

what I am very well prepared now - I welcome if this workshop dares to engage me, legally . . .

Edited by A_korusawa

Hmm... did you leave a review of this workshop less than three months ago? Otherwise, can't imagine why that reason would be given.

From what I know, it's not that you can't post a negative review on the recommended merchants on SGCarMart. But you must be able to prove that you did indeed patronize that merchant, in other words, you must have a receipt from that merchant. If you do, you can contact SGCarMart admin for assistance.

If you are really prepared and have all necessary documentation to prove what you claim, and are even prepared to engage the workshop in terms of legal action, do share what happened.

Turbocharged

when u leave review at sgcarmart merchant, whether good or bad review, u have to wait for the merchant to re-post it.

I guess bad review will straight goes into the rubbish bin.

(edited)

Hmm... did you leave a review of this workshop less than three months ago? Otherwise, can't imagine why that reason would be given.

From what I know, it's not that you can't post a negative review on the recommended merchants on SGCarMart. But you must be able to prove that you did indeed patronize that merchant, in other words, you must have a receipt from that merchant. If you do, you can contact SGCarMart admin for assistance.

If you are really prepared and have all necessary documentation to prove what you claim, and are even prepared to engage the workshop in terms of legal action, do share what happened.

wrong!

if you left a negative review directly on a particular workshop; i.e. revealing the merchant name

your review will not be posted - obviously, it is taken off.

when you tried again, the message error appears.

you can only find out if you can review on that merchant again in the next 3 MONTHS.

by then, God knows what error messages might come out . . . .

this clearly deterred bad reviews . . . .

I really wonder now if those 'good' reviews are really geniune??? [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

from here, dun think anyone should really trust the reviews anymore !!!

Edited by A_korusawa

wrong!

if you left a negative review directly on a particular workshop; i.e. revealing the merchant name

your review will not be posted - obviously, it is taken off.

when you tried again, the message error appears.

you can only find out if you can review on that merchant again in the next 3 MONTHS.

by then, God knows what error messages might come out . . . .

this clearly deterred bad reviews . . . .

I really wonder now if those 'good' reviews are really geniune??? [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

from here, dun think anyone should really trust the reviews anymore !!!

So you review being posted?

Can KPO which workshop you wrote on huh?

I think the 3 mths rule still ok bah. Imagine if someone everyday write "Good" review or "Bad" review on one workshop.. See liao also sian.. [laugh]

Supercharged

I also posted lowly rated review for a defunct car groomer. but of course not sure if the defunct status makes it any different.

↡ Advertisement