HDB Car Park With EPS Parking

Mugenboy

Nowadays noticed many HDB car parks also put up EPS (ERP) system parking. Now want to wait inside carpark have free parking also very difficult. Notice all the car parks near NEX all put up EPS parking.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
(edited)

Nowadays noticed many HDB car parks also put up EPS (ERP) system parking. Now want to wait inside carpark have free parking also very difficult. Notice all the car parks near NEX all put up EPS parking.

Where have you been? All the HDB car parks around NEX has already been ERPed since the building is built. Nevermind this, a lot of "free after 10pm" public car park around town area also kenna ERPed. So no more free after 10pm. Knn.

Edited by Zxcvb

Reading what you type is more difficult than waiting inside the hdb prking

• Praise 2

Reading what you type is more difficult than waiting inside the hdb prking

And the 2 threads that I read open by ts is cheap or free parking.

• Praise 1

What requires you to wait more dan the grace period? Buy 4D/TOTO?

have to be fair to those who geniunely need to park what. Imagine going in, the whole carpark full of waiters.. damn fugged up man haha

Waiters should be in a restaurant or cafe.

• Praise 2

(edited)

The nearest free parking place I can tink of is Charlton Lane / Surin Avenue area.

But prease dun abandon the Fairprice trolley there hor [mad]

Edited by Toothiewabbit

The nearest free parking place I can tink of is Charlton Lane / Surin Avenue area.

But prease dun abandon the Fairprice trolley there hor [mad]

Nex leh, not kovan. Nearest private estate would be to enter woskel rd.

waste of time thread....

this is MY CAR FORUM NOT

MY CHEAPSKATE FORUM!

↡ Advertisement