Good Morning 'Cher Exhibition 2015: photos fr old sch days

nuttyprofessor

(edited)

The rectangular packaging for milk was already later than what I remember - It started with the triangular pyramid milk packaging.

And we had to squad next to the drain to brush out teeth together too....

I know where the chalk and duster went - chalk used up when my teacher threw them at my classmates, and the duster lost after being thrown at me...

[:)]

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 1

The rectangular packaging for milk was already later than what I remember - It started with the triangular pyramid milk packaging.

And we had to squad next to the drain to brush out teeth together too....

I know where the chalk and duster went - chalk used up when my teacher threw them at my classmates, and the duster lost after being thrown at me...

[:)]

Yeah. It started with the pyramid milk packaging. Brush teeth by the loongkang bring back memories and that red tablet to see how clean are our teeth.

Turbocharged

Pace of work slower because even with PCs...there was no widespread use of e-mail or browsers. Processor speed only intel 286/386 16 MHz when PC made available to students in the library (1993). [laugh]

COE and car prices were astronomical, yet if i recall correctly, some teachers in their 30s drove to work.

Yeah. It started with the pyramid milk packaging. Brush teeth by the loongkang bring back memories and that red tablet to see how clean are our teeth.

Hahaha forgot about that red tablet.

I kept forgetting to bring the cup needed to wash teeth. Everytime kana scolded by school dental nurse.

Where are the fighting spiders. 1st king, 2nd king etc...

must '' tong bu'' aka let it mate with a female spider....then the male spider will be super strong to become the 1st king......haha

(edited)

ooooo OHP.. we loved to play with OHP when we were in school!

those were the fun days!!

http://www.moe.gov.sg/sg50/events/morning-cher/

Complete activity card and get a limited-edition goodie bag*.

And don’t forget to smile when you greet “Good Morning ‘Cher!”

Venue Date (Time 12pm-9pm)

Changi City Point (Basement Atrium) 10 to 12 July 2015

Westgate (Basement 1 Event Hall) 24 to 26 July 2015

AMK Hub (Basement 1 Exhibition Hall) 14 to 16 August 2015

Suntec City Mall (West Atrium) 28 to 30 August 2015

Admission is free.

*while stocks last

Edited by oleandero

The most important items....Black board and chalks...do they have that?

You are absolutely right!!!!! Maybe they missed the section for blackboard and chalks, or there isn't any showcased at all??

You are absolutely right!!!!! Maybe they missed the section for blackboard and chalks, or there isn't any showcased at all??

did this in primary school [laugh]

singapore_toilet_day_bad_habits.jpg

hahaha

donno still there or not [laugh]

haha, the false ceiling. Used to take a broomstick and poke the top too. Guilty as charged.

Hahaha forgot about that red tablet.

I kept forgetting to bring the cup needed to wash teeth. Everytime kana scolded by school dental nurse.

I was more afraid that I am the lucky one selected for dental checkup. Some student will knock on our classroom door with the random roster, and my heart will.........

Btw, I suspected the dental nurse in my school is not really qualified. After she inspected my mouth with the sharp instruments, my mouth hurt even more.

↡ Advertisement