IRoad In-Car Camera Recorder Users

Johny_walker

Are you guys using Sandisk high endurance card? Any issues with compatibility?

Using sandisk high endurance card on my q9. So far so good.
↡ Advertisement

Heard that the recall had extended till next week so hurry up guys faster go down and exchange before its too late !!!!! [;)] 

Hi, may I know which model/s that is/are being recalled by the agent Corvit?

V9S2 only. but i went down recall for product serial number 1671. but the people at corvit told me that this device warranty had expired. can i provide a receipt to show that when i purchase the dash cam they will need to see the date of purchase, luckily mine is on Sep 23, so they help me to exchange 1 for 1 free. they told me that if i got friend or whoever that hit untill this recall list ask them to come down quick as the korea HQ side havent say anything about how long the recall will last they say not too sure.

Go to corvit website. Got 1 list of serial number Edited by Lovescar90

Go to corvit website. Got 1 list of serial number

If you are unsure of what is the model you can call them and check if i am not wrong the phone number is 6659 0141 .

Installed the v9 in JB recently for 1050 MYR (all in cost including GST and installation).

Still checking it out so no review.

Went to a few shops and prices really varied (from 1050 all the way to 1400). One even quoted me 1200+ for a v7. Siao. at those prices, one would buy it in SG.

Installed the v9 in JB recently for 1050 MYR (all in cost including GST and installation).

Went to a few shops and prices really varied (from 1050 all the way to 1400). One even quoted me 1200+ for a v7. Siao. at those prices, one would buy it in SG.

Singapore can actually find V9S2 for $330, from what I read.

My regular shop at toa payoh even quoted me $300 that time.

How about the warranty?

Edited by Fcw75

Singapore can actually find V9S2 for $330.

How about the warranty?

Oh really? Oops haha. Is it with installation?

Warranty is JB warranty lor. Got to go back to the shop which could be slightly troublesome.

Oh really? Oops haha. Is it with installation?

Warranty is JB warranty lor. Got to go back to the shop which could be slightly troublesome.

Yes bro, all in.

Ya lor. The warranty might be a bit troublesome.

Hopefully it goes well for you.

Turbocharged

The V9 can be bought and installed locally at the amount you paid for.
  • Praise 3

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys

Which model got problem that needed a 1 to 1 exchange in the last few post?

Is $440 for Q9 a good price?

Thanks!

Hi Christopher, I got the same quote with installation. Optional IROAD power pack at $250.

Maybe we can arrange a mini group-buy and ask for better rates.

Hi Christopher,

where did u get a quote for $440? Does it comes with installation? I got a quote for Q9 @ $460 with installation at your doorstep from a reputed seller on carousell. Still trying to find a good deal.

Also, any Q9 users here facing heat issues similar to V9 users? read the entire thread and seems like V9 had this problem.

Hi Eric,

I got a quote for $440 with installation. Optional power pack at $250. 

We can arrange for a mini group-buy along with Christopher if you are keen.

Hi Christopher,

where did u get a quote for $440? Does it comes with installation? I got a quote for Q9 $460 with installation at your doorstep from a reputed seller on carousell. Still trying to find a good deal.

Also, any Q9 users here facing heat issues similar to V9 users? read the entire thread and seems like V9 had this problem.

Regarding the carousell seller , do you have his contact? so that i can find him and install in my car.

Turbocharged

Am using a V9 and I never had any overheating issue. I think if you can get a Q9 for $460 with installation at your door steps, its a much much better deal then a V9 at $440.

Hi Christopher,

where did u get a quote for $440? Does it comes with installation? I got a quote for Q9 $460 with installation at your doorstep from a reputed seller on carousell. Still trying to find a good deal.

Regarding the carousell seller , do you have his contact? so that i can find him and install in my car.

Dear iRoad users

Has anyone compared this with Thinkware F770 and which performs better in our climate please? Thinking to install a car camera but am still unable to discern between the advantages between Thinkware and iRoad.

Thanks in advance!

Dear iRoad users

Has anyone compared this with Thinkware F770 and which performs better in our climate please? Thinking to install a car camera but am still unable to discern between the advantages between Thinkware and iRoad.

Thanks in advance!

I have installed Q7 at $420 price included installation.  I like the front indicating LED light which is obvious and hopefully deter mischief.  And yet to test the additional function ADAS.

Attached day and night pic for your own judgement.

For more info you may view iroad website.

http://corvit.sg/wordpress/?page_id=6394

Indicating LED from youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzf_P23QA80

ADAS from youtube

post-131670-0-39700000-1506872861_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wooks
  • Praise 2

I have installed Q7 at $420 price included installation.  I like the front indicating LED light which is obvious and hopefully deter mischief.  And yet to test the additional function ADAS.

Attached day and night pic for your own judgement.

For more info you may view iroad website.

http://corvit.sg/wordpress/?page_id=6394

Indicating LED from youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzf_P23QA80

ADAS from youtube

Thanks for the detailed response. Appreciate it very much.

↡ Advertisement