IRoad In-Car Camera Recorder Users

Johny_walker

what is the model ? BP9.0A ? maybe can google search on the reviews...looks quite decent on specs

Yea 9.0 ok so maybe i ask if the battery can work on that camera! Thks!

Great and it also means that i can remove it easily when i want to send the car to mazda for servicing so they wont have the excuse to say oh must void warranty hor?

Don’t mean to burst your bubble but it will be obvious if you use the battery pack even if u remove it cos of the connector.

The installation of the wiring of the battery pack is similar to installing a camera.

Just that now u connect the battery to the car battery prior to the camera.

Plenty of ways for AD to void your warranty. Some even says changing cabin and headlights bulbs to led will void warranty too. Installing a battery shouldn’t be one of them if done by a competent electrician. I feel it will save your car battery instead.

The IROAD battery can be used for most cameras as it has the cables for the 2 general type of voltage supply(+/- and +/-/vcc) for most cameras. IROAD camera is using the 2nd type.

I installed it on my car myself and hid it in my glove compartment and it was pretty straightforward.

All cameras will keep recording as long as it has supply so that may ‘eat’ a lot of power.

So the important thing for recording 24/7 is to make sure it has motion detector so it records when there’s movement after u park the car(parking mode for IROAD camera). Else I’m not sure how long it can last if it keeps recording continuously even after u parked.

Just make sure u buy and install it from corvit or blackvue(another brand of battery pack) authorized installer and u will be fine.

• Praise 1

Yea visited a workshop today and was told the installation will be hard to remove but it wont be touching the car battery. In fact it will only use one of the fuse at the fuse box? The cam we got has parking mode and the safety off function.

Yea visited a workshop today and was told the installation will be hard to remove but it wont be touching the car battery. In fact it will only use one of the fuse at the fuse box? The cam we got has parking mode and the safety off function.

Yup tapping into one of the Acc fuse or another empty slot to draw power and to detect whether engine off or on that's all...

Yup tapping into one of the Acc fuse or another empty slot to draw power and to detect whether engine off or on that's all...

So it shouldnt void anything right?

So it shouldnt void anything right?

as mention before, its adding on......not modify any parts of your car, voiding warranty involves alterations of your car that the factory built for you...

as mention before, its adding on......not modify any parts of your car, voiding warranty involves alterations of your car that the factory built for you...

Ok! I shall use this to tell them if they wanna smoke me.

Ok! I shall use this to tell them if they wanna smoke me.

car sales SE say what they have to say, go check with the technical side.....

car sales SE say what they have to say, go check with the technical side.....

thanks Lomfy! When collecting the car, are we able to speak with their technical team to just clarify what they consider voiding of warranty etc? BTW the workshop I asked proposed this Cellink battery, suppose its blackvue's battery pack?

Corvit currently has a trade-in promo for 2-channel car cam.

see their website for details

http://corvit.sg/wordpress/

Good info shared. Thanks.

Anyone know how much are they selling the X9 / TX9?

Trade in of only $100...I bought my V9S2 for $400plus 2 years plus ago... [furious]

• Praise 1

Anyone using IRoad Q7? I would like to check if there any way i can access to the recording remotely? It seem like i can only connect to it when i am in the car.. if i am far away, then i can't access at all

Anyone using IRoad Q7? I would like to check if there any way i can access to the recording remotely? It seem like i can only connect to it when i am in the car.. if i am far away, then i can't access at all

only in car

Good info shared. Thanks.

Anyone know how much are they selling the X9 / TX9?

Trade in of only $100...I bought my V9S2 for $400plus 2 years plus ago... [furious]

Sell on carousell better. This type of lowball price very insulting

can try iroad Q7 or Q9 --- just installed for 1 week - so far so good.

I am using IRoad Q7.. But seem like i can't retrieve the recording for the previous day. Do u know how can i retrieve it? It no longer in my event folder.. and when i went to change some setting.. all the past records r gone..
↡ Advertisement