IRoad In-Car Camera Recorder Users

Johny_walker

On 10/14/2021 at 6:31 PM, Discoburg said:

Any users here especially X9 users that although the wifi is off, the phone can still connect to the car cam via wifi.

Using X9 no such issues.

↡ Advertisement

My current v5 is spoilt after using it for 14 months. I am now looking for a replacement. How is the iroad TX9 ? Any feedback? I personally prefer those cam with a LCD screen....missed my old TX7 in my old car....thanks.

@Samlimlp 

Hi. I am using TX9 since May 2018 and still in use.  Currently the current issue I have faced after 2 years is the misalignment of the touchscreen. I believe this is a very common problem. Basically u can't navigate the touchscreen menu anymore. So now whatever setting I wanted to view or change. I have to connect thru the phone app. Secondly which I have just found the voltage setting. Sometime when I changed the voltage setting from 12.3v to 12v or 12v to 12.3v thru the phone app. After the dash cam will auto shut down and then restart. The setting still remain. Reason for me to change the setting is I want to have a longer parking mode recording whenever I parked my car elsewhere as I don't need long parking mode at my home and workplace.. 

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi... I'm using the V9 and I got some issues to it... I was wondering if I turn off the parking mode and motion detection and left the impact on, does the led still light up after engine off?? I had tried alot of methods to turn off the led after I parked my car but no valid... I just don't want to drain my car new battery which just changed today...

Edited by alwin1982

Neutral Newbie

Anyone still using v9s2 nowadays? Did my first cleaning of the lens due to halo effect and boy... it is still great. Cant decide if i shld switch it out to a q7 given by friend anot

↡ Advertisement