If stopped by police for traffic offence

Defcon

and the car not under my name (but they got take down my details)

will the summon be sent to my address (based on my details) or the owner's address?

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

will the summon be sent to my address (based on my details) or the owner's address?

the details you've provided to TP.

Is it the car looks like this? [grin]

1+MID+blog.JPG

• Praise 1

the details you've provided to TP.

he only copy my nric/license details. they can generate the address frm my ic right? coz i check eddies got the charge under outstanding offence

CARELESS DRIVING UNDER RULE 29 ROAD TRAFFIC RULES (LIGHT VEHICLE)*(FULL DETAILS OF CHARGE WILL BE SPELT OUT IN THE NOTICE TO DRIVER, ONCE DRIVER'S PARTICULARS ARE OBTAINED)

i dont want let the car owner know of my offence leh. will the offence come directly to me since i can see on EDDIES?

Supercharged

he only copy my nric/license details. they can generate the address frm my ic right? coz i check eddies got the charge under outstanding offence

CARELESS DRIVING UNDER RULE 29 ROAD TRAFFIC RULES (LIGHT VEHICLE)*(FULL DETAILS OF CHARGE WILL BE SPELT OUT IN THE NOTICE TO DRIVER, ONCE DRIVER'S PARTICULARS ARE OBTAINED)

i dont want let the car owner know of my offence leh. will the offence come directly to me since i can see on EDDIES?

He got take down your NRIC or just Driving License only?

When I was stopped by TP, they took down my IC also and asked if the address was correct.

You want, call up TP and ask them where the letter will be sent to.

got notice number? if have then go AXS machine, key in the number and if it appear, quickly make payment :D

• Praise 2

got notice number? if have then go AXS machine, key in the number and if it appear, quickly make payment :D

dont have. i click details it wrote canot provide at this time. means they never gather enough of my information?

tried to call the TP hot line but wait 15mins no one answer sia

dont have. i click details it wrote canot provide at this time. means they never gather enough of my information?

tried to call the TP hot line but wait 15mins no one answer sia

but as long as there is a notice number but it takes a few days before it show on AXS.

Turbocharged

Since u are caught red handed n oredi provided licence detail, d summon will be send to ur address. Unless, d offence is not caught red handed, like captured by a remote camera, then d summon will be under car owner registered name. In this case, Eddies will show registered owner name n summon will be send him. Additional step is for d owner to provide offending driver's particulars when he received summon or log into Eddies to provide. In another few days, u can possibly made payment at AXS mc.

Turbocharged

Light Vehicle means G plate?

Or S plate?

If G plate is pretty obvious why not want owner to know

If S plate -

Maybe driving mummy / daddy car and will be scolded?

Or maybe driving "friends" car with no permission?

• Praise 1

Light Vehicle means G plate?

Or S plate?

If G plate is pretty obvious why not want owner to know

If S plate -

Maybe driving mummy / daddy car and will be scolded?

Or maybe driving "friends" car with no permission?

This is the rule:

29. No vehicle shall be driven or ridden upon a road otherwise than in an orderly and careful manner and with due regard for the safety of others.

So maybe he did not want the vehicle owner to get a shock when received the notice.

Normally those never tio stopped is send to vehicle owner and he is to furnish driver particulars within a week. I think urs should be directly to u.

U secretly took ur dad/bro car out izzit??

Or car under wifey name and u got caught at geylang eat durian?? Hehehe :psychotic::psychotic::psychotic:

• Praise 1

To the bro who posted the CDF's car picture, if that car was involved in a traffic offense, the TP will book that vehicle and the summons will be sent to Mindef and the driver will be charged. CDF will also have to answer to Min. Def.

That is the way of accountability and burden of office

err.... in JB or Singapore

different SOP depending on location [laugh]

Supersonic

To the bro who posted the CDF's car picture, if that car was involved in a traffic offense, the TP will book that vehicle and the summons will be sent to Mindef and the driver will be charged. CDF will also have to answer to Min. Def.

That is the way of accountability and burden of office

Are you sure you are from Singapore?

↡ Advertisement