If stopped by police for traffic offence

Defcon

To the bro who posted the CDF's car picture, if that car was involved in a traffic offense, the TP will book that vehicle and the summons will be sent to Mindef and the driver will be charged. CDF will also have to answer to Min. Def.

That is the way of accountability and burden of office

Erm, all those TP bikes that I see speeding (e.g. on a 50 or 90kph limit road, I am driving at limit and they shoot by at least 50% faster), overtaking from left when they are not chasing anyone (no siren/lights on). I wish there was some accountability.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

Hypersonic

To the bro who posted the CDF's car picture, if that car was involved in a traffic offense, the TP will book that vehicle and the summons will be sent to Mindef and the driver will be charged. CDF will also have to answer to Min. Def.

That is the way of accountability and burden of office

You seemed to know a lot. Has that car ever been in an accident?

Erm, all those TP bikes that I see speeding (e.g. on a 50 or 90kph limit road, I am driving at limit and they shoot by at least 50% faster), overtaking from left when they are not chasing anyone (no siren/lights on). I wish there was some accountability.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

Just do what others have done in the past lor. Post on stomp the video and then ask why Ah? [:p]

If stopped by police for traffic offence, smile and hand over your dl.

If stopped by police for traffic offence, smile and hand over your dl.

......... but of course, you must have fangs like me.

You seemed to know a lot. Has that car ever been in an accident?

Whether that car has been in any accident or not, I can't tell you. But I do know of other commander's car being in an accident and the driver have to attend BOI and investigations by both the TP and MP. That kind of trouble I would rather keep away and ORD in peace. I do know of one case where the parents of one driver forking out money for repairs.

BTW, I'm not sure if it's the case now, but when I was in NS, any pte car langgar with MID car, no insurance compensation hor. You have to pursue Mindef. who is the guarantor for all MID vehicles (ah gong is the insurer).

and the car not under my name (but they got take down my details)

will the summon be sent to my address (based on my details) or the owner's address?

From my experience, letter will be send to registered car owner's address.

Owner then have to response and provide the driver's particulars, be it himself or other.

i saw the payment reference in eddies already. am i suppose to use reference that if i am going to appeal?

i saw the payment reference in eddies already. am i suppose to use reference that if i am going to appeal?

you dun want the owner to know and you still want to appeal? just pay and move on lah.

(edited)

you dun want the owner to know and you still want to appeal? just pay and move on lah.

6points very chor... i wan appeal see can waive the points or not.. dont mind paying the $150

Edited by Defcon

Supercharged

he only copy my nric/license details. they can generate the address frm my ic right? coz i check eddies got the charge under outstanding offence

CARELESS DRIVING UNDER RULE 29 ROAD TRAFFIC RULES (LIGHT VEHICLE)*(FULL DETAILS OF CHARGE WILL BE SPELT OUT IN THE NOTICE TO DRIVER, ONCE DRIVER'S PARTICULARS ARE OBTAINED)

i dont want let the car owner know of my offence leh. will the offence come directly to me since i can see on EDDIES?

If you don't want the car owner to know how badly you drive his car then don't drive it so badly.

Supersonic

In most cases, a letter will be sent to the registered owner of the car at his address, asking for driver's particular.

Turbocharged

6points very chor... i wan appeal see can waive the points or not.. dont mind paying the $150

If tats is d case, go down TP ofc personally n appeal. If ur reason is convincing n they like ur face, they may reduce. Good lucks.

IINW, all general car drivers are at least SSG. Correct?

Whether that car has been in any accident or not, I can't tell you. But I do know of other commander's car being in an accident and the driver have to attend BOI and investigations by both the TP and MP. That kind of trouble I would rather keep away and ORD in peace. I do know of one case where the parents of one driver forking out money for repairs.

BTW, I'm not sure if it's the case now, but when I was in NS, any pte car langgar with MID car, no insurance compensation hor. You have to pursue Mindef. who is the guarantor for all MID vehicles (ah gong is the insurer).

6 points only or what? You have 18 more points. At least you will be careful in the future. [:p]

the notice reached me phew. emailed an appeal, hope to ge tthe points waived. paying fine n siam better than got one mark on the demerit points

↡ Advertisement