Queen of car lovers!

Ysc3

If her little son had died, I'm sure she would be sad.

But wasn't it someone from China who said she would rather be sad in a BMW than happy on a bicycle? :D

• Praise 1

Silly if not completely stupid woman; hope she has reasons, silly reasons of course to avoid breakage into her car to save her own blood

• Praise 1

But wasn't it someone from China who said she would rather be sad in a BMW than happy on a bicycle? :D

M impressed, your memory is super good...hee hee

• Praise 1

Should change the title to mother of all fxxxxxx...why don't she be the one trapped inside and the firefighters take their own sweet time..

I beg to differ. She might not be sad...

Twincharged

In China,some BMW would just trash their car,like the latest,BMW use it's bumper to hit a Taxi..when the Taxi,don't allowed him to reverse out..

Twincharged

In China,some BMW would just trash their car,like the latest,BMW use it's bumper to hit a Taxi..when the Taxi,don't allowed him to reverse out..

two different classes of ppl ... the real super rich who would do like what you mentioned above ... and then there are those who try to act rich ... like the woman in the first post.

anyway, I heard that the woman who said she would rather cry in a bww than smile on a bicycle was an inplant ... just to make news on the show only ... 非诚勿扰

anyway, I heard that the woman who said she would rather cry in a bww than smile on a bicycle was an inplant ... just to make news on the show only ... 非诚勿扰

Didn't know that. Lol

↡ Advertisement