Toyota Sienta 2016

Panda88

Current Sienta is slightly bigger in many areas...

but i noticed one area which likely make people feel old one is bigger, look at the internal vertical height in the 2nd row area, 1310 mm (old) versus 1280 mm (new). see attached.

post-103066-0-28036500-1535966343_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Current Sienta is slightly bigger in many areas...

but i noticed one area which likely make people feel old one is bigger, look at the internal vertical height in the 2nd row area, 1310 mm (old) versus 1280 mm (new). see attached.

i do feel the new Sienta is longer but lower headroom as compared to the old one.

Dear Netizens:

I could use your assistance in a matter related to 2016 Toyota sienta.  I am trying to import a used 2016 sienta to Singapore from Japan.  I am being asked to produce a document such as a certificate which indicates that this vehicle met Euro 6 (VI) or JPN 2009 emissions standard when new in order to receive authorization to import.  I have been searching the internet but have not found anything from Toyota or elsewhere.

Have any of you come across such a document? Or if you are the original owner of a 2016 sienta and received such a document and would share with me. Highly appreciate any help I can get.

2016 Toyota Sienta; Model DBA-NSP170G-MWXQB; Engine 2NR-FKE

Thank You

• Praise 1

Anyone knows if there are any promotions for Sienta for the carshow next week?

If not in hurry, try wait till May 2019, PI bringing in facelifted JDM model.

The current JDM models may have promotions to clear them off from now till then.

• Praise 3

I just bought a 2nd hand sienta. Anyone know what is the accessories for breakdown and spare tyre?

If you bought the 2nd gen (which is the current Sienta), it does not comes accessories for breakdown nor spare tyre. It is usually supplied with a tyre repair kit only. Unless it was specially ordered when indenting the car in.

Cheers.

• Praise 2

If you bought the 2nd gen (which is the current Sienta), it does not comes accessories for breakdown nor spare tyre. It is usually supplied with a tyre repair kit only. Unless it was specially ordered when indenting the car in.

Cheers.

That the part abit scared. Need to drive to Penang soon.
  • Praise 1

Anyone knows if there are any promotions for Sienta for the carshow next week?

Wait till COE result is out today and call Borneo Motors

Neutral Newbie

Just went down to BM to take a look at Sienta and Prius+, we liked the Sienta much more than the Prius+.

Saleslady was quite pushy, and said can give discount. Managed to let her know we really want to think about it first. Intending to go back to her this coming weekend because COE quantity will be increasing next month, and the current price is valid until 8 Feb.

First time buying a car here = noob. Any old birds here knows what are the usual stuff that I can bargain at BM?

Thanks in advance.

• Praise 1

Just went down to BM to take a look at Sienta and Prius+, we liked the Sienta much more than the Prius+.

Saleslady was quite pushy, and said can give discount. Managed to let her know we really want to think about it first. Intending to go back to her this coming weekend because COE quantity will be increasing next month, and the current price is valid until 8 Feb.

First time buying a car here = noob. Any old birds here knows what are the usual stuff that I can bargain at BM?

Thanks in advance.

Isn’t the coe quota reducing ?
  • Praise 1

Thanks in advance.

If you like Sienta, you might also want to take a look the the JDM version (sold by PI). 

JDM facelifted version reaching SG docks around May 2019. (No news of any BM Indo facelift version yet)

You can read all about JDM version here https://toyota.jp/sienta/ (use Chrome + auto translate to navigate)

Recently bought a new Sienta 2019 facelift  from a PI but the trade-in price they offered for my existing vehicle was very low .Luckily I managed to sell my existing car separately to another car dealer at a better price. 

↡ Advertisement