Toyota Sienta 2016

Panda88

Hi,

How is the package like? Does it come with toyota safety sense features?

I bought G model which details are discussed.

Other options like led/DRL headlamps, safety sense has to top up. Vincar bought in the basic model without any options (has to wait for next ship ment if u wants add on). saw pi abwin has led/DRL in their showroom. Other pi offers hybrid model at 120k.

Package comes w standard warranty n freebies like leather seat, pioneer hu etc. For more details pla pm me.

No :-( I asked to test the flow but the SE said car cannot be power up yet.

I think the lack of rear aircon shouldn't be a deal breaker. I've been driving an Isis for 9 years 11 months now without rear aircon. Its larger than the Sienta. Just turn up the fan speed initially and dial it down as the cabin cools. Not likely you'll have 7 passengers all the time anyway. This looks like a nice compact MPV and I'll be very interested in it if it had been launched earlier. Its over 30k cheaper than the Esquire I booked!

Edited by samfreak

Anyone would like to consider Honda StepWgn?

Its also 1.5l but look at the space !!!

wah! very specious interior, but front seat no sufficient storage compartment,

TC powerful engine, price 25k more than Sienta,

wah! very specious interior, but front seat no sufficient storage compartment,

TC powerful engine, price 25k more than Sienta,

Check out the storage space....

spada_1.jpg

tab2-11.pngtab2-14.pngrow_1_detail_1.png

row_1_detail_5.pngrow_1_detail_4.pngrow_1_detail_2.png

1.jpg

Vinljp you are trying to poison everybody. Lol

I finally manage to see the car. Hmm although it's a 6 seater, but last row a bit cramp; Middle row can comfortably sit 2, if 3 not comfortable in my opinion since it's a 50:50 split seat. 60:40 would be better. The multi information display make the car looks very high tech. I guess it depends on your need. Stepwgn is indeed bigger but 25k more. If normally sit 4 go for the sienta is not a bad choice. The last row to be use occasionally lor.

Just booked the ride w vincar, will post review when is delivered.

how much you pay for it bro? now prices for this car keep going up, ask vincar and it was 116k...

Saw the new Sienta at Abwin Ubi. Cannot test drive. The car was pretty spacious inside. $109xxx for 6 bids guaranteed COE.

didnt see Abwin website offering sienta, if it is 109k, it is cheaper compare to the others at 116k...

how much you pay for it bro? now prices for this car keep going up, ask vincar and it was 116k..

didnt see Abwin website offering sienta, if it is 109k, it is cheaper compare to the others at 116k...

Abwin is selling sienta X model. 3k cheaper than G. No of bids also different.

Vincar is still selling at 116k.they give high car trade in.

Edited by Zacer
  • Praise 1

Took some photos last week during my visit to the PIs. White G model is from Vincar while the Red X model comes from Abwin.

Main difference in features between G and X models: Surprisingly the higher-end 1.5G model doesn't have the LED headlamps, taillamps and foglamps which the 1.5X has. 1.5G has 2 power sliding doors while 1.5X has only 1 on the passenger side. 1.5G has auto aircon dials and controls on the steering wheel for infotainment system while 1.5X has 3 manual aircon dials with no steering controls. 1.5G has optitron meter while 1.5X has analog meter.

I tried sitting in 3 different rows with my setup and surprisingly, the 3rd row can sit me comfortably becoz there is a gap underneath the 2nd row seats which my feet could fit in comfortably. Considering i'm quite big size, the width and height of the car is really good and I would say would not lose to the comfort level of my Honda Stream. Even the boot area is slightly bigger than my Stream. The 3rd row seats can also be stowed underneath the 2nd row seats when not in use to get even more larger boot space! It's truly a very ergonomic and well-designed car! I'm pretty sure it will be the next popular top-selling model for PIs in no time after the Vezel.

11951202_516861458477781_440591751530763

11987176_516861451811115_557127619152582

10592666_516861445144449_360194748988501

11951198_516861415144452_407578825691538

1908023_516861421811118_1305281909920947

11212786_516861468477780_204625079395753

• Praise 3

Used to drive the old Sienta for 5 years..really a good and spacious car...especially the third row.

Only cons - No rear aircon.

The aircon magnetic clutch will broke down after 120k mileage.

The belt will slip causing the car to have the belt slipping sound when moving off or climbing upslope..just keep changing the round disc about 70k mileage. Does not affect the car but just gets irritated by the noise.

sounds like a problem with an elongated drive belt, the previous Sienta 1NZ-FE drive belt is pretty easy to DIY replace. At 120k to replace a aircon clutch is relatively normal for wear n tear items, some other makes will resort to replace entire aircon compressor

Used to drive the old Sienta for 5 years..really a good and spacious car...especially the third row.

Only cons - No rear aircon.

The aircon magnetic clutch will broke down after 120k mileage.

The belt will slip causing the car to have the belt slipping sound when moving off or climbing upslope..just keep changing the round disc about 70k mileage. Does not affect the car but just gets irritated by the noise.

↡ Advertisement