Toyota Sienta 2016

Panda88

If within 7 years the leasing co. went bankrupt how?

the company's ah-long will take away their cars, which they lease to us.

↡ Advertisement

http://en.responsejp.com/article/2015/08/18/258124.html

Toyota Motor Corporation announced that as of August 9, approximately a month after its release, the all-new Sienta has sold around 49,000 units equaling seven times the number of their monthly target.

A breakdown of its engine types shows that the gasoline and hybrid models have accumulated around 24,500 units each.

The key features of the Sienta are its functional design throughout the vehicle, spacious interior, exceptional accessibility, one of the highest fuel efficiencies among minivans due to its hybrid system, and outstanding safety performance featuring their Toyota Safety Sense C.

In classifieds today listed at $119k. Have to wait to know OMV.

It seems designed from scratch to be 'seniors-ready'. Little handholds on the doors for hands to grasp, low floors and wide sliding doors.

7-seater with the smallest seats suitable for 2 young children. Seems like built with ageing Japanese population in mind, maybe even applicable to SG.

The outstanding safety performance featuring their Toyota Safety Sense C - this is an optional item in Japan. Not sure if the listed price 119k includes this feature? If not will be more.

Looking from the pictures, what I don't like is the exterior - looks like a bull dog (especially the bright yellow color). And 2nd row seat - looks like very upright. But I'm still interested to take a look at the actual car when it's here. Have been considering between this and stepwgn, price is also a consideration difference by about 20k is a lot.

Mazda5 today 113k y get a sienta at 119k. That's why i think, im driving a sienta now.

Mazda5 today 113k y get a sienta at 119k. That's why i think, im driving a sienta now.

Sgcarmart listed from 110k to 119k for variant G. Difference quite a lot probably some got bring in the toyota sense C? From toyota.jp website variant G has the multi-infomation display(looks hi-tech but everything is in japanese), smart key lock and unlock, and aircon button looks nicer. One of the PI I spoken to says car already in showroom. Shall go down to take a look this weekend.

I haven't go and see yet, I'll update again on weekend after I see it personally. I don't want u guys to curse me later if it is wrong info. But I guess if one PI manage to get it arrive so early. Others PI might have too. So peeps, start calling to enquire!

I haven't go and see yet, I'll update again on weekend after I see it personally. I don't want u guys to curse me later if it is wrong info. But I guess if one PI manage to get it arrive so early. Others PI might have too. So peeps, start calling to enquire!

Good. Waiting for your first hand info.. Hehe.. Post here once u know when to view. I wanne to see also..

Bad news dude, I purposely went down to the showroom, the SI says the car was there for the past few days, but just sent for emission test yesterday. Another 1-2 weeks to come back to the showroom. Waste my trip. $&@"&$

Bad news dude, I purposely went down to the showroom, the SI says the car was there for the past few days, but just sent for emission test yesterday. Another 1-2 weeks to come back to the showroom. Waste my trip. $&@"&$

Hi bro which PI u went to?

↡ Advertisement